Prospect Info: CBJ Board 2020 Prospect Rankings: #11

Who is the best prospect of these 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
Simply vote for the prospect you think is the best from the above and vote who you would like to see added to the next poll from the choices below.

1. Liam Foudy (LW/C)
2. Kirill Marchenko (LW)
3. Yegor Chinakhov (RW)
4. Andrew Peeke (D)
5. Dmitri Voronkov (LW)
6. Daniil Tarasov (G)
7. Veini Vehviläinen (G)
8. Kevin Stenlund (C)
9. Trey Fix-Wolansky (RW)
10. Tim Berni (D)

Added: Matiss Kivlenieks (G)

Tyler Angle (C)
Jacob Christiansen (D)
Ole Julian Bjorgvik Holm (D)
Kale Howarth (LW)
Samuel Johannesson (D)
Marcus Karlberg (LW/RW)
Ryan MacInnis (C)
Cliff Pu (RW)
Kole Sherwood (RW)
Robbie Stucker (D)
Peter Thome (G)
Calvin Thürkauf (C/LW)

Adds (as of stevo61):
Johannesson - 5
Christiansen - 2
MacInnis - 2
Karlberg - 1
Bjorgvik Holm - 1

Last edited:

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
In watching this develop, I can safely say this: I hope the Jackets are successful on getting the Russian players over, because otherwise this is one of the worst prospect lists among any franchise.

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
In watching this develop, I can safely say this: I hope the Jackets are successful on getting the Russian players over, because otherwise this is one of the worst prospect lists among any franchise.

The "Russian factor" fear is pretty much dead. Yeah, you might wait a little longer for them (since a large portion refuse to go to the AHL), but they'll be over.

Monk

Feb 5, 2008

They all closely followed how disrespectful Jarmo was to Bob and won't come over I'm sure.

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018

Yes, if you subtract our best prospects (on my list the top two) we would have one of the worst lists. That's true for most teams though.

Reactions: Double-Shift Lasse

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->