Proposal: CBJ and Edm

Status
Not open for further replies.

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
We just cleared cap space, now we add it back? We didn't even qualify Paliotta. This trade doesn't make sense for us (or for Edmonton, really.)

Reactions: capazzo

TFHockey

The CEO of 7-8-0
May 16, 2014
Edmonton
We just cleared cap space, now we add it back? We didn't even qualify Paliotta. This trade doesn't make sense for us (or for Edmonton, really.)

I hadn't realized that you didn't qualify him. Isn't he a B level prospect? RHD with some speed and size... who eclipsed him in your prospect pool?

TFHockey

The CEO of 7-8-0
May 16, 2014
Edmonton
You know I was going to edit the OP and I realize I can't think of a trade that will work. Hey Mods close this bad boy, with ya?

Crede777

Deputized
Dec 16, 2009
Would Edmonton have any interest in Hartnell if they can't get Lucic?

Obviously we could discuss packaging something with him or retaining, but he's got that net front presence and is GREAT with young players.

And I'm not trying to sell him short. If Hartnell starts the season in Columbus, I fully expect another 20 goal season from him. Next year isn't the issue, it's year 3. Has an NMC but the expansion draft lets players waive so Edmonton could talk to him first and see if he'd waive for that draft. If not, no deal.

• Haha
Reactions: capazzo
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad