Confirmed with Link: [CBJ/ANA] Milano traded for Devin Shore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggy

Oct 11, 2011
Sonny was not given a qualifying offer by the Ducks and it would have been for just $1.7 Million. Sure we got basically nothing for him but for the Ducks to not qualify a kid who scored 14 Goals and 34 Points in just 66 Games this past season there has got to be some other red flags.

Reactions: ThisIsMyAlibi

Cowumbus

Mar 1, 2014
Arena District - Columbus
Sonny was not given a qualifying offer by the Ducks and it would have been for just $1.7 Million. Sure we got basically nothing for him but for the Ducks to not qualify a kid who scored 14 Goals and 34 Points in just 66 Games this past season there has got to be some other red flags.
The next picks after Milano, only 1 isn’t an NHL guy

Sanheim
Tuch
DeAngelo
Schmaltz
Fabbri
Kapanen
Bleackly
McCann
Pastrnak

thebus88

19/20 Columbus Blue Jackets: "It Is What It Is"
Sep 27, 2017
Michigan
Is Torts to be blamed or vindicated??

Just wondering.

More proof that there’s more to NHL hockey than offense and points.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
ducks fan here

milano got off to a great start playing alongside zegras but after a few months he came back down to earth and did nothing the rest of the season. zegras probably would've had another 5-10 assists on the season if milano hadn't missed some real easy chances. he wasn't very good defensively either. you won't find many ducks fans bummed to see him go. vatrano is a definite upgrade

congrats on johnny hockey btw

SavesEmNot

Jul 2, 2012
I wish there was some sort of "Old Thread" tag for threads like these. Earlier today, I saw this thread and thought maybe we had made another move before I realized it was bumped.

Apr 9, 2009
USA
I wish there was some sort of "Old Thread" tag for threads like these. Earlier today, I saw this thread and thought maybe we had made another move before I realized it was bumped.

I was like... was Devin Shore still on the Jackets? Thought I had a pretty good grasp on the Jackets and my entire world was turned upside down.

koteka

Jan 1, 2017
Central Ohio
ducks fan here

milano got off to a great start playing alongside zegras but after a few months he came back down to earth and did nothing the rest of the season. zegras probably would've had another 5-10 assists on the season if milano hadn't missed some real easy chances. he wasn't very good defensively either. you won't find many ducks fans bummed to see him go. vatrano is a definite upgrade

congrats on johnny hockey btw

The problem with Milano is he is not very good at the routine yet important parts of hockey. A video montage of his top 5 goals would be as good as anyone who has ever played the game. But then there is the entire rest of his career. I have said it before: if there was a Harlem Globetrotters equivalent in hockey, that is where Milano would belong.

Doggy

Oct 11, 2011
I didn't want to start a new thread for Sonny...he isn't deserving of that...but thought it was noteworthy about a former CBJ first rounder we thought Torts was holding back.

Reactions: Viqsi and thebus88
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad