Confirmed with Link: CBJ '23-'24 Schedule Released

squashmaple

gudbranson apologist
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2022
Columbus
Reminds me of Brawndo the Thirst Mutilator in the best way. The Red Wings did a Wes Anderson parody with theirs, but I like this better. I just like that they aren't doing the same old dull polo shirt corporate no charisma Blue Jackets schtick.

KCbus

Jan 3, 2010
Reynoldsburg, OH
Hockey is Back

Kinda weird. First four at home, and five of the first six. The CBJ won't have a weekend home game in the month of November. Yet, they don't actually have a road trip longer than two games until the end of January. And then, up until mid February, they only play one home game in 10. They have a five-game west coast roadie (Western Canada + Seattle), and then four-gamer where they go to Ottawa and then fly out for the California three-step. The only home game in there is against the Lightning (yay), the first game after the ASG.

Another five game roadie in March. And then the final game of the season is at home, but the prior four or away.

If the CBJ are going to have any hope of doing anything, they're going to have to get out to a hot start and build up a margin of error, because we're home-heavy to start and back-loaded with road games. And since we'll be playing with a new coach and presumably new tactics, that's probably a tough ask.

Attachments

• cbj.pdf
    149.9 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Reactions: ThirdPeriodTurtle

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
4 home games to start is important. Last year the NHL gave us an October gauntlet. It's pretty light this year. November is a gauntlet though.

It'll be important to have a good October with the home start

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
Best work from their marketing in awhile..

@Vegas during March Madness again, that's a bummer, already an expensive trip.

Finner

Dec 8, 2018
Some day will be enough money to get in Nationwide and feel that.. i can only imagine that it feels like second home..

ThirdPeriodTurtle

Jul 13, 2022
Finland

This schedule announcement is lit

Haha that is awesome. I liked the HC bit. This can get old if overused or the jokes are too forced but this one was perfect.

If anybody's looking for the "full season per club" schedule PDF (I find it nicer to read and compare, was especially handy during the tank season), it's at the end of the NHL media page.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Rennes vs Brest
    Rennes vs Brest
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $61.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Mainz vs FC Köln
    Mainz vs FC Köln
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $380.00