CBC Online Stream

mstew

Mar 2, 2011
Canada
Has anyone been able to watch the streams on CBC.ca the last few saturday's? Its blacked-out on gamecenter and it hasnt been working on CBC the last few HNICs.

Deciding whether to go to the bar to watch the game or not.

Thanks

Starpainter

Oct 9, 2005
Ontario
Has worked fine for me. Whitelist it in ******* perhaps?

Edit: word not allowed. Whitelist it if you use a piece of software that filters ads.

satyr9

Sep 20, 2009
Has worked fine for me. Whitelist it in ******* perhaps?

Edit: word not allowed. Whitelist it if you use a piece of software that filters ads.

What kind of madness is that? Is this forum really disallowing the name of a very popular firefox add-on, because they don't like it?

It is. That's blanking crazy.

Puckstuff

May 12, 2010
Milton
Gamecentre is horrible I don't recommend it at all... You can't watch the best games and I can't watch most Leaf games... its stupid. Any game on sportsnet, tsn, NBC, CBC is blacked out making it POINTLESS to buy. Don't do it.

holden57

Feb 3, 2011
Gamecentre is horrible I don't recommend it at all... You can't watch the best games and I can't watch most Leaf games... its stupid. Any game on sportsnet, tsn, NBC, CBC is blacked out making it POINTLESS to buy. Don't do it.

There are simple ways around that if you would just look.

exporta

Jul 30, 2005
My cbc stream was messed the last two weeks, and my vpn is from east coast usa so the game was blacked out with game centre!

Not sure why, opening night was flawless...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad