CBC News: VIDEO - Paul Bissonnette on Spittin’ Chiclets podcast, success after NHL

DearDiary

🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷
Aug 29, 2010
Smart guy, the best people and I know the best people, they say very huge genius. And very smart too. Believe me

LGBlues

Feb 25, 2014
And if you don't agree you better hope he has no locker room dirt on you...

Shmuffalo

Brad May's Stand In
Feb 13, 2008
New York
Don't get how anyone could hate that guy. Seems kind and genuine. He is a great entertainer.

Definitely. The stuff he does for the fans is awesome. He'll have an actual discussion with someone, or jump back to make sure he says hi to some random person... salt of the earth type of guy. He's rough around the edges, but generally has good intentions. I'm really happy he's finding success post NHL, while enjoying the same.

Chaels Arms

Formerly Lias Andersson
Aug 26, 2010
New York City
And if you don't agree you better hope he has no locker room dirt on you...

More like if you constantly attack him on social media over the course of years despite him taking the high road on his podcast dozens of times all while pretending you've come clean about your past transgressions while actually hiding those past transgressions you may not want to take a shot at him if you don't want your dirty laundry aired.

Fixed it for you.

valet

obviously adhd
Sponsor
Jan 26, 2017
buffalo
it's impossible not to like this guy. kind of smart but also kind of dumb, and incredibly nice. what more is there to say?

Reactions: Snakepit

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
Don't get how anyone could hate that guy. Seems kind and genuine. He is a great entertainer.

Definitely. The stuff he does for the fans is awesome. He'll have an actual discussion with someone, or jump back to make sure he says hi to some random person... salt of the earth type of guy. He's rough around the edges, but generally has good intentions. I'm really happy he's finding success post NHL, while enjoying the same.

Not to mention he does this while dealing with his anxiety.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->