Post-Game Talk: Cats 3, Pens 2 OT | At Least We Got a Point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rudy Russo

Mar 16, 2018
ZZYZX, California
CA6DXyVWQAEO-dH.jpg

The pens new bottom pairing on defense just signed tonight. The Shenderovich Twins!

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
Why is Kessel playing so much in OT?

And as I type, they lose.

This team is awful.

They got stuck while Florida changed. Their bench was at our end.

It was a good comeback, though.

I did say they would lose in a dysfunctional game. We got a point.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
I don't care about what happened in the 3 periods before OT, I blame this OT loss 1000000% on Kessel. That is all him. Pathetic.

People can complain about the depth players, puck movers on defense or coaching staff all they want. It doesn't matter if your big money players aren't playing like big money players. This team wins this game if they star players play like star players.

Reactions: Icarium

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
Liked McCann, Bluegs, and Bjugs a bit.
CDS played well.
Sid had a stinker.
They finally scored 5on5.
All i got.

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
tenor.gif

Some very questionable decisions in overtime, with who was out there and decisions on the ice. Sorry, but Rust should never be out there with Crosby. And Kessel needs to shoot!

Reactions: Pens and Flames

Turin

Feb 27, 2018
Defense still horrible. A gun shy winger isn’t what this team wanted bringing in Kessel.

Reactions: Angrrus

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
I don't care about what happened in the 3 periods before OT, I blame this OT loss 1000000% on Kessel. That is all him. Pathetic.

People can complain about the depth players, puck movers on defense or coaching staff all they want. It doesn't matter if your big money players aren't playing like big money players.

Not playing with Matt Cullen as his center at ES might help.

Reactions: LittleSpoon

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
Swamp Kitties make Penguins look like Swamp ***

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
I love how these coaches send the same f***ing guys out in OT even when they dont know what they have in some newcomers. They would rather send out tired guys and lose than try something else and win.

This staff desperately needs a new set of eyes. These guys are just status quo coaches now.

Ginormousthumbs

Jul 7, 2013
West Side
— Just as the 3rd period ended my feed scrambled and instead of recording the OT, it recorded the Sabres/Hurricanes game which is not even on the same channel.

+ DeSmith’s pads

Reactions: troyerlaw

Malkinstheman

Aug 12, 2012
I dont get it. The team has the talent (at forward), but everyone refuses to shoot and flat out dont care. At this point, after multiple trades its on the Coaching.

Reactions: Rudy Russo

Ragamuffin Gunner

Lost in the Flood
Aug 15, 2008
Boston
the amount of shots this team passes up for the cute play disgusts me. 5v3 and not a single shot. two 2v1 in OT and not a single shot. it's so f***ing stupid. Scoring in the NHL is about as simple as it gets. Watch any game and about 75% of the goals come from a shot from the point of right after a turnover (all 4 regulation goals are either of those). The cute play through the box is such a low % play, yet the Pens just can't f***ing help themselves.

And honestly, f*** kessel right now.

Bingo71

Apr 3, 2018
Corry, PA
What’s with the bull shit of trying to force it to a Bjug in OT? It sure looked like it was a plan to try and get him the game winner in his old barn and if that’s true, that f***ing bull shit.

This team is reeling right now and needs wins, not feel good stories....

What are you going to do though? I just laugh my ass off anymore at these f***ers. They’re trying to out do the Gen X Penguins.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
I found out tonight that the penguins can even make a super exciting 3v3 match boring and manage to look flat out terrible.

This team wounds me.

Reactions: Angrrus
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad