TBN: Casey Mittelstadt getting physical

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
At the start of training camp, i want the very first reporter to ask as his very first question: "How many pull-ups can you pull off?"

That question was posed to him during his first year at the University of Minnesota, and their head of training indicated that he corrected Casey’s form and had him doing them within a week of getting there. No need to rehash old news.

dasaybz

da saybz
Aug 2, 2005
At the start of training camp, i want the very first reporter to ask as his very first question: "How many pull-ups can you pull off?"
I highly doubt most Buffalo sports reporters can do a pull-up. Would probably want to be able to do a few pull-ups before you ask someone that question.

Reactions: Rasmi

itwasaforwardpass

I'll be the hyena
Mar 4, 2017
I’ll see if I still have the link when I have access to my laptop. It was the worst of those who tested at his combine, I I RC.

Yeah I remember it was the worst. I was trying to find out by how much and how the number compares to the average 18/19 year old.

NORiculous

Jan 13, 2006
Montreal
Yeah I remember it was the worst. I was trying to find out by how much and how the number compares to the average 18/19 year old.
Him being the worse was bad at the time but can it be seen as a positive now since he has no where to go but up added to the fact that he was already a great prospect before getting into shape?

Reactions: brian_griffin

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Him being the worse was bad at the time but can it be seen as a positive now since he has no where to go but up added to the fact that he was already a great prospect before getting into shape?

Yeah, it's the assessment of the player's ability to put in the work vs. a finished physical product. There are plenty of examples of workout warriors who crush the combine tests being then crash their NHL career - everyone else catches up and they don't have what was their advantage. Bogo is one guy like that. Lazar is another.

Reactions: Dingo44

BananaSquad

Jun 13, 2013
Niagara
Very high on him this season , especially with the line mates he should end up with (Reinhart, Oloffson, MarJo)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->