Feb 21, 2012
Skinner-Mitts-Olofsson
Bjork-Cozens-Thompson
Routs-Asplund-Hino
Girgs-Eakin-Cagg

dahlin jok
Hagg Miller
Butch psysk
How to ruin most of your young talent all at once.... even rebuilding teams need some insulation for the young guys...

Fezzy126

Rebuilding...
May 10, 2017
Can't even see what happens. The video and audio don't come in til 4 seconds in, and it's after I guess a goal was scored.

Not sure what's going on, it also freezes the for the first few seconds on my pc, but plays perfectly well on my cell.

Try watching it on a mobile device and it should work.

Reactions: cybresabre

Bonin21

May 1, 2014
What is his contract going to be? Does have have a bargaining chip because of the Eichel situation?

Zman5778

Oct 4, 2005
Cressona/Reading, PA
What is his contract going to be? Does have have a bargaining chip because of the Eichel situation?

Most here think he's signing a 1 or 2 year bridge deal. Dollar wise? That's a bit more up in the air. He's certainly earned an increase over what he made last year, but who knows how much.

I think a reasonable deal would be 2 x 2.5 or something. Hard to pin down though.

Jacob582

Oct 16, 2012
Most here think he's signing a 1 or 2 year bridge deal. Dollar wise? That's a bit more up in the air. He's certainly earned an increase over what he made last year, but who knows how much.

I think a reasonable deal would be 2 x 2.5 or something. Hard to pin down though.
I agree. Think it will be closer to 2 x 1.75 though

Matt Ress

Don't sleep on me
Aug 5, 2014
Appalachia
I'm gonna say it. I've been a strong Mitts fan and critic at times but he has taken big NHL steps according to last year's play. 200 foot visibility with quickness and translating playmaking. I think he's poised for big things.

Snippit

Dec 5, 2012
Mitts is ahead of Cozens at the moment and will be the go to #1 centre I feel. In that role he is probably going to get outgunned in terms of matchups but I can easily see something like 25 goals, 55+ points with lots of minutes and PP time.

tsujimoto74

May 28, 2012
I'm gonna say it. I've been a strong Mitts fan and critic at times but he has taken big NHL steps according to last year's play. 200 foot visibility with quickness and translating playmaking. I think he's poised for big things.

Yeah, I really think he's starting to break out/develop into the player everyone thought he could be when he was being touted as one of the top prospects in hockey. He took a huge step last year. Seeing what he does next is one of a very small handful of things I'm actually excited for about this upcoming season.

Reactions: Zman5778

Lloydchristmas138

Aug 3, 2010
Crazier things have happened than a highly skilled/highly touted prospect taking until he's 22 to put it together. His adversities were well documented and frankly, predictable; Drafted out of high school, failing to do a pull up, his admitting to not taking off season as serious as he needed to. He clearly needed more maturing than most but seems to have seen the light, so to speak. I thought he was awesome to end the year, he really flashed that high end skill against NHL talent and even the competitiveness. One shift that stuck out to me- we were holding on to a lead with 30 seconds left he came over the boards like a bulldog, stole the puck and either scored or assisted the empty netter

Reactions: muhmuhMatt

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad