Player Discussion Casey Mittelstadt (2017, 8th) #37 - Part III

Fjordy

Jun 20, 2018
I agree, but if you can get Mittelstadt to develop into a third line center, you still have a useful piece. There are times when players develop at 21-23.
Well, here we are talking about the position of the right winger, if Olofsson has a serious injury, who will play with Hall and Jack on the right wing. I would choose Cozens for this role, not Mitts.

Sabre the Win

Joke of a Franchise
Jun 27, 2013
Well, here we are talking about the position of the right winger, if Olofsson has a serious injury, who will play with Hall and Jack on the right wing. I would choose Cozens for this role, not Mitts.
If I was playing favorites I would too but for the better of the team and possibly upping trade value I would give Mittlestadt one more season. Keeping Cozens out of the NHL won't hurt his development at all.

Fjordy

Jun 20, 2018
If I was playing favorites I would too but for the better of the team and possibly upping trade value I would give Mittlestadt one more season. Keeping Cozens out of the NHL won't hurt his development at all.
I disagree, I would have traded Mitts, and Cozens seems to be already ready for the NHL, I see no reason to keep him in greenhouse conditions or send him back to the WHL.

Sabre the Win

Joke of a Franchise
Jun 27, 2013
I disagree, I would have traded Mitts, and Cozens seems to be already ready for the NHL, I see no reason to keep him in greenhouse conditions or send him back to the WHL.
Trade him for what? His only value is where he was drafted. As of right now he would be a change of scenery type throw in and if he develops into how we played in the World Jrs we would be kicking ourselves

Reactions: sabremike

Fjordy

Jun 20, 2018
the last time the Sabres had a top tier player dominate the WJC, they rushed him into the top 6. Didn’t work out
These are two different things. Mittelstadt was not at all ready for the NHL, and Cozens can be given a protected role at least, he is clearly better prepared physically than the plump Casey.

Trade him for what? His only value is where he was drafted. As of right now he would be a change of scenery type throw in and if he develops into how we played in the World Jrs we would be kicking ourselves
I would easily trade him for the second round in the last draft in order to take a player like Khusnutdinov, for example, but now he will most likely be either in the AHL or in a taxi squad and his value will fall below the second round.

K8fool

Sep 30, 2018
stomach of giant parasitic worm
Whether you want to u

Whether you use the Tim Connolly argument or some other player development .. I don't know.. Victor Olofson ( who wasn't ready for the friggn nhl til 23 or 24) ..

I'm am curious and like you have not watched a practice and will have to wait on mitts cozens quinn and yr giraffe among others to decide what "I" would do w real evidence.. You all have none and if he's here and filling in for Eichel it screams the coaching staff thinks he's at least the top 15th forward..

We have enough players not to rush anyone let's stop that conversation please.. Yes Timmy mistakes were made w nylander and mitts..

Does anyone here know for certain middlepuke is out of shape looks slow and is not an nhl player for sure that they cant stomach 10 days of evidence..

Anyway.. Peace..

The only evidence i have is Ralph and Adams body language when asked about said enigma.. I didn't like the facial expressions and body language of one.. See it yourself..

Yes..i wanna know now! Are we there yet. Rough..

Fjordy

Jun 20, 2018
Whether you want to u

Whether you use the Tim Connolly argument or some other player development .. I don't know.. Victor Olofson ( who wasn't ready for the friggn nhl til 23 or 24) ..

I'm am curious and like you have not watched a practice and will have to wait on mitts cozens quinn and yr giraffe among others to decide what "I" would do w real evidence.. You all have none and if he's here and filling in for Eichel it screams the coaching staff thinks he's at least the top 15th forward..

We have enough players not to rush anyone let's stop that conversation please.. Yes Timmy mistakes were made w nylander and mitts..

Does anyone here know for certain middlepuke is out of shape looks slow and is not an nhl player for sure that they cant stomach 10 days of evidence..

Anyway.. Peace..

The only evidence i have is Ralph and Adams body language when asked about said enigma.. I didn't like the facial expressions and body language of one.. See it yourself..

Yes..i wanna know now! Are we there yet. Rough..
What evidence? That Mittelstadt is fat again and out of shape again? A person has talent, but he apparently does not care about it, and instead of developing it, he is doing something incomprehensible. Of course, he will now be in the squad, otherwise his value will generally drop to round 4-5. Never liked this choice and this player. Trade him!

K8fool

Sep 30, 2018
What evidence? That Mittelstadt is fat again and out of shape again? A person has talent, but he apparently does not care about it, and instead of developing it, he is doing something incomprehensible. Of course, he will now be in the squad, otherwise his value will generally drop to round 4-5. Never liked this choice and this player. Trade him!

Yes.. Show me evidence he hasn't moved forward , progressed anf doesnt deserve two weeks to prove that fact etc.. Yes.

He is in fact a stupid kid. But yes,evidence or cease and desist this narrative that ASSUMES he's lame.

Was going to clean up my grammar so wasn't judged harshly and thought.. F it..

K8fool

Sep 30, 2018

Pisses away talent you would use better and thus judge him harshly for being metally handicapped, as well.

Fjordy

Jun 20, 2018
Yes.. Show me evidence he hasn't moved forward , progressed anf doesnt deserve two weeks to prove that fact etc.. Yes.

He is in fact a stupid kid. But yes,evidence or cease and desist this narrative that ASSUMES he's lame.
Why two weeks? I'm talking about the regular season, now he's in the squad, but in a couple of weeks Cozens will have to play instead, and so it will. I would even now give Ruotsalainen more chances than Mittelstadt.

Fjordy

Jun 20, 2018
Pisses away talent you would use better and thus judge him harshly for being Pejorative Slured as well.
I am not a professional hockey player, people who have talent, but they do not develop it, are enraged and instead play computer games and stuff their stomachs with burgers. At the same time, they harm the team that chose you.

K8fool

Sep 30, 2018
I am not a professional hockey player, people who have talent, but they do not develop it, are enraged and instead play computer games and stuff their stomachs with burgers. At the same time, they harm the team that chose you.

I'm going the let that statement speak for itself and agree , i would love to see a resolution either way in the Mitts fiasco.. Peace and love..

Fjordy

Jun 20, 2018
I'm going the let that statement speak for itself and agree , i would love to see a resolution either way in the Mitts fiasco.. Peace and love..
I would not be so against him if he tried, lost weight, pumped up and worked very hard last season, until I see this, I will be as critical of him as possible.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad