Status
Not open for further replies.

SUBdrewgANS

Let's Go Pens!
Dec 4, 2007
Abington, PA
www.drewklevan.com
The Flyers would match it anyway, no way in hell they let this happen:laugh:

But could you imagine the Philly fan base towards Hart for signing a contract with the Pens in the first place?
They would sour on him so fast.

So have him sign it just to troll their fans. Either Philly does not match it and he plays for the Pens or Philly matches it and their fans hold a grudge against him for accepting a Pens offer.. lolol

Reactions: Night Shift

Night Shift

Nov 3, 2014
Florida
But could you imagine the Philly fan base towards Hart for signing a contract with the Pens in the first place?
They would sour on him so fast.

So have him sign it just to troll their fans. Either Philly does not match it and he plays for the Pens or Philly matches it and their fans hold a grudge against him for accepting a Pens offer.. lolol

He would be worse off. One of the years Tocchet was our assistant coach, the year the draft was held in Philly- he gets booed off the stage for announcing our pick. And Tocchet was a legend there. Lol

Son Goku

henlo u stinky egg
Mar 8, 2014
The World Of Void
I still believe murray didn’t get a fair shake, when we played like shit and let up odd man rush after odd man rush in 18-19, 19-20 he was personally held responsible, the scapegoat when he didn’t deserve to be. THIS year?? This year was absolutely 1000% on Jarry. I don’t think that’s debatable.

HandshakeLine

A real jerk thing
Nov 9, 2005
Praha, CZ
I still believe murray didn’t get a fair shake, when we played like shit and let up odd man rush after odd man rush in 18-19, 19-20 he was personally held responsible, the scapegoat when he didn’t deserve to be. THIS year?? This year was absolutely 1000% on Jarry. I don’t think that’s debatable.

They both responsible. f*** 'em both and let god sort 'em out. :laugh:

Reactions: Factorial

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016

Murray cracked, man. It happens.

Reactions: tom_servo

TooManyHumans

May 4, 2018
As others have said I'd do it just for shits and giggles. It's so stupid how NHL GMs never use offer sheets.

Son Goku

henlo u stinky egg
Mar 8, 2014
The World Of Void
Murray cracked, man. It happens.
It happens because of constant 2 on 1’s and then getting shit on by media AND the fans making it entirely his fault. Dude won two cups as a rookie goaltender which is almost unheard of. But because our defense decides to shit the bed for a couple years..

tom_servo

Sep 27, 2002
Pittsburgh
It happens because of constant 2 on 1’s and then getting shit on by media AND the fans making it entirely his fault. Dude won two cups as a rookie goaltender which is almost unheard of. But because our defense decides to shit the bed for a couple years..

Teams figured out to shoot high glove and that was it.

I do agree he was treated unfairly by the media and fans when he replaced MAF in '17 but he did respond by, as you said, winning the damn thing again.

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016

*Jim Carey has entered the chat*

Reactions: Night Shift

vikingGoalie

Oct 31, 2010
so why is it that in one year DeSmith literally saved our playoff hopes because Murray was such crap, and the next year it's Jarry. All goalies playing in front of the same team. murray was a dumpster fire, it wasn't 2-1's that broke him. Murray is still crap, Ottawa is a terrible team but 5 different goalies started for them last season, Murray is #4 with a .893 save percentage. There's a real chance Murray isn't even the starter for that team next season.

Reactions: EightyOne

3ladesof5teel

Feb 20, 2012

I like Murray but my butt hole puckered up everytime someone came down the ice and went glove side. It was an issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad