Carter Hart - Offersheet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Pens board - Jarry sucked during that one year!

Also pens board - let's get a goalie that sucked even more last year on an offer sheet.

giphy.gif

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
The Flyers would match it anyway, no way in hell they let this happen:laugh:
With our luck they'd be like nah f*** it and then trade for Fleury (and win the cup) and we'd end up having to deal Jarry and be stuck with the worst option.

Karma never forgets us like the rest of the league.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
The funniest shit with the Hart thing is that Mike Mckenna podcast about Fleury.

MM - They shouldn't get Jones as getting someone you idolized isn't a good thing for getting better and learning.

Flyers - Hold my horse shit flavoured beer.

Night Shift

Nov 3, 2014
Florida
Well Hart actually is a young player. Jarry isn't young despite Pens fans thinking so for whatever reason.

I'd do it, f*** Philly.

The one red flag about Hart. (Not his fault) is like Fleury early in his career was rushed too soon. Goalies like Defensman need a little more seasoning in the minors in most cases

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
I'd do it just to f*** with the Flyers more than anything :laugh:

I think Hart is legit and is going to be legit going forward, but his last season scares the hell out of me.

Goalies are voodoo. It's the one position where I legitimately wouldn't be surprised if a guy played like a Vezina candidate one year, then follow it up by looking like a fringe NHLer the next.

I do prefer Hart's pedigree to Jarry's, though. But at the same time, it wouldn't shock me if either one ended up better than the other, or even if both flame out as one-year wonders.

Reactions: kodoshin

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Well Hart actually is a young player. Jarry isn't young despite Pens fans thinking so for whatever reason.

I'd do it, f*** Philly.
And Jarry gave us an Allstar performance and struggled for parts of last season and about 80% of his games. Everyone here wants to give up on him and the narrative is he needs to go.

Carter hart in comparison was an absolute dumpster fire for the majority of last season.

Remember when Murray was shit for a few years and pens leadership actually came out to defend him and where are those amazing :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: now?

Are most of those shitty :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: on this board? Probably. Jarry isn't my boy or whatever. It's the hypocrisy and ridiculousness of this all. He needs a veteran back up. Not discarded.

K Fleur

Sacrifice
Mar 28, 2014
And Jarry gave us an Allstar performance and struggled for parts of last season and about 80% of his games. Everyone here wants to give up on him and the narrative is he needs to go.

Carter hart in comparison was an absolute dumpster fire for the majority of last season.

Remember when Murray was shit for a few years and pens leadership actually came out to defend him and where are those amazing :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: now?

Are most of those shitty :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: on this board? Probably. Jarry isn't my boy or whatever. It's the hypocrisy and ridiculousness of this all. He needs a veteran back up. Not discarded.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->