Carson Soucy to have a hearing for Cross-check to Connor McDavid - suspended 1 game (MOD WARNING IN OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oilslick941611

Jul 4, 2006
Ottawa
You don’t think Edmonton has guys who’ll go the extra mile? Ekholm? Perry? Kane?

They honestly should have kept Kostin.
Kostin was great for us, gave us what we needed, but he was offered 2 mil and went on to not only not earn that 2 mil ended up stretched and traded to the worst team in the league and scratched. Kostin was a great walk a way from.

Canovin

1% is the new 11.5%
Oct 27, 2010
Hits 50 to 30!
This Canucks team is night and day from previous ones. They’ve been punishing the Oiler players physically all series. The longer the series goes the bigger that edge becomes imo. Plus McDrai playing half the game is to the Canucks advantage longer term.
The longer the series become it means Skinner has been pulled and we are playing with better goaltending.

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
I'm not expecting anything. All I said were that the incidents were similar - which another poster has already agreed with.

Sure, and another poster agreed with my interpretation.

“Similar” is pretty vague.

They were both cross checks after the play. That’s the similarity.

The circumstances were completely different.

Yeah15

2nd Tier Fan
Mar 15, 2007
The Oilers chances are pretty slim, particularly when the Canucks powerplay is outperforming theirs.

Did I see some people in here say the Oilers dominated the Canucks last night?
"Oilers chances are pretty slim"

Still some Vegas bookies with the Oilers as the favourite in this series while they're down 2-1. But what does Vegas know about the odds anyways.

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton
Come on man. Just accept he did a two handed slash. No need to try to rewrite what happened.
He gave him a two handed whack on the pants. Soucy gave him a two handed whack on the pants back. Should have ended there, didn't, and that's why two Canucks are facing supplemental discipline. Not a challenging concept.

Reactions: Yeah15

God

Free Citizen
Apr 2, 2007
Vancouver
The rest of the leagues fans have always, always called superstars on other teams whiny, sissies, cryers, etc. As a Canuck fan, you'd think you would have remembered how the Sedins were talked about.
Difference being that the Sedins didn't whine like this :/ McDavid has continued to act like he's being persecuted for all 8 seasons of his career. Like, Crosby stopped doing this after year 2 or 3 lol

Reactions: LivingRentFree

WetcoastOrca

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 3, 2011
Vancouver, BC
He gave him a two handed whack on the pants. Soucy gave him a two handed whack on the pants back. Should have ended there, didn't, and that's why two Canucks are facing supplemental discipline. Not a challenging concept.
They’re facing supplemental discipline because it was on McDavid. It doesn’t even get reviewed if it’s a scrum with any other player.

Bust

Jul 28, 2016
Sure, and another poster agreed with my interpretation.

“Similar” is pretty vague.

They were both cross checks after the play. That’s the similarity.
Ya, that's what i said.

Good talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad