Recalled/Assigned: Carson McMillan from Iowa

Engebretson

Thank you, sweet rabbit
Nov 4, 2010
Minnesota
I think McMillan could eventually be a solid NHL 4th liner or even step into a 3rd line role on occasion. Always liked him.

I wouldn't be opposed to this being a precursor to benching Heatley.

tyratoku

May 28, 2010
MN
If anything, I'd bet that Coyle might sit out a game, as a precaution, which would move Fontaine back up to the top, Mitchell to the 3rd, and McMillan to the fourth.

Sharppi

4 more years of Dub.
Jul 15, 2011
Finland
Michael Russo
@Russostrib
McMillan recalled because there are a couple players nursing "minor injuries." He's a go if someone can't go #mnwild
5:16pm · 3 Nov 13 · web

Here's the tweet.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
Coyle out; day to day.

headdesk.png

Minnesota

L'Etoile du Nord
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2011
I got super excited when I first heard this because I thought we were benching Heatley. :laugh:

Billy Mays Here*

Should've called up Veilleux. :sarcasm:

In all seriousness, glad to see Mcmillan get the call. He looked pretty solid in the pre-season.

DANOZ28

May 22, 2012
nearest bar MN
im a big haula fan, but im VERY worried zucker wasn't the first phone call. i dont think hes taking ahl very well. he may not be here next year. good luck to mcmillan GO WILD! ps i would sit heatr & bring up zucker.

tomgilbertfan

#WhyBother
Jun 22, 2008
Minnesota
im a big haula fan, but im VERY worried zucker wasn't the first phone call. i dont think hes taking ahl very well. he may not be here next year. good luck to mcmillan GO WILD! ps i would sit heatr & bring up zucker.

I'm so worried about a RFA 'leaving'.

DANOZ28

May 22, 2012
nearest bar MN
lets review, zucker is one of the fastest if not the fastest player on the wild. #2 he scored more than granlund last year & 3 he scored the biggest goal in recent wild history , yet hes not on the team? blank CF! ps i guess your not old enough to understand.

tomgilbertfan

#WhyBother
Jun 22, 2008
Minnesota
lets review, zucker is one of the fastest if not the fastest player on the wild. #2 he scored more than granlund last year & 3 he scored the biggest goal in recent wild history , yet hes not on the team? blank CF!

He also had a bad training camp, was less then impressive in his call-up, and went head-hunting in the AHL. Let him have some consistency and let him dominate the AHL, shuttling him back and forth does him no good.

DANOZ28

May 22, 2012
nearest bar MN
He also had a bad training camp, was less then impressive in his call-up, and went head-hunting in the AHL. Let him have some consistency and let him dominate the AHL, shuttling him back and forth does him no good.

he worked his tail off last year & got shafted by CF!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad