Injury Report: Carrier

Brazen331

Jul 18, 2018
Does anyone know what his injury is exactly? Is it even in the realm of possibility that they could have been trying to save some wear and tear on him given that he is arguably the most physical player in the game. I would probably do this if I was the coach. If Carrier played a full 82 games his body would be pretty pulverized come playoffs. Other teams love to hit him especially hard and you can't blame them.

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
Does anyone know what his injury is exactly? Is it even in the realm of possibility that they could have been trying to save some wear and tear on him given that he is arguably the most physical player in the game. I would probably do this if I was the coach. If Carrier played a full 82 games his body would be pretty pulverized come playoffs. Other teams love to hit him especially hard and you can't blame them.

They should do this with a lot of players, especially Fleury. Carrier is probably the lowest priority for this though, his value in the lineup in the playoffs is probably minimal in the team's eyes as whoever would replace him isn't seen as much of a dropoff.

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
You kind of would expect Carpy to already be on IR after getting concussed.

We **assume** Carpenter was concussed. But that diagnosis has not been made public (as far as I've seen).

Gallant has only said Carpy's "OK".

FTR, Bischoff could also be assigned to Chicago to clear up roster spot.

Never mind. Carpenter on IR .

My guess is that Bischoff is around until Holden is ready to come off IR.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad