News Article: Carr and Andrighetto sent down; De la Rose recalled

Doc McKenna

A new era 2021
Jan 5, 2009
So our bottom two lines will play 10 minutes each and mostly used for taking D zone draws and getting the puck 200 feet to the O zone for DD and pleks line. OMG WE DID THIS ALREADY.

By definition this is Insanity. In the mind of MT this will get wins and thats all that will matter. Only problem is he forgot we don't have price for the good old 2-1 or 1-0 win...My hatred for this coach
50224667.jpg

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
AC tonight saying how sending Carr down sent the wrong message. The whole thing about Bergevin promising a spot to whoever forced the team's hand and how it is a meritocracy and then you send Carr down when he did everything asked of him.

So they do occasionally come up with stuff that makes sense then. :amazed: I agree with them on this. Every season we hear MB say they want to give the kids a chance and then he goes out and signs vets who fail and the kids still can't get a fair shake.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
So they do occasionally come up with stuff that makes sense then. :amazed: I agree with them on this. Every season we hear MB say they want to give the kids a chance and then he goes out and signs vets who fail and the kids still can't get a fair shake.

Yup, they shouldn't even make up rules like that, when it is clear that the coach is only interested in playing vets and doesn't forgive any rookie mistakes, while errors by vets are ignored.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad