Confirmed with Link: Caron signed

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
Yes, sir. Our top line RW issues are now solved.

dtam83

Jun 8, 2011
Boston
oh god, why?!?!?!

KaCRmY.gif

Kovi

Feb 11, 2007

I'm waiting for some real news.

I still believe that both Caron and Bartkowski will be dealt. These signings mean precious little at this point.

They qualified him...I'm not sure why the signing comes as a surprise.
These decisions do not exist in a vacuum, larger more comprehensive plans are often in play behind the scenes. There is a process that gets followed.

This isnt an either/or sort of signing...its walking forward doing business. calm down (not you mmb)

Artemis

Took the red pill
Dec 8, 2010
Mount Olympus
They qualified him...I'm not sure why the signing comes as a surprise.
These decisions do not exist in a vacuum, larger more comprehensive plans are often in play behind the scenes. There is a process that gets followed.

This isnt an either/or sort of signing...its walking forward doing business. calm down (not you mmb)

Agreed. But the angst is amusing. :)

bp13

Dec 30, 2003
Visit site
It is hilarious how much of a whipping boy this guy is.

Don't get me wrong, I'm part of the mob. I think he's laughably invisible on the ice. That said, he's definitely a capable 4th liner in the NHL. Sadly he was a 1st round pick, but still, he's serviceable. But it's just funny how to a man every fan hears his name and just sighs. It's great.

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
It is hilarious how much of a whipping boy this guy is.

Don't get me wrong, I'm part of the mob. I think he's laughably invisible on the ice. That said, he's definitely a capable 4th liner in the NHL. Sadly he was a 1st round pick, but still, he's serviceable. But it's just funny how to a man every fan hears his name and just sighs. It's great.

What does servicable mean?

Skate a few minutes a game to give the rest of the team a break?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad