Proposal: Carolina - Vancouver

Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
to Carolina:
Nikolay Goldobin (check his advanced stats)

to Vancouver:
Janne Kuokkanen (likely bullied by Karpat senior Sebastian Aho and his yes-men Puljujarvi)

also
Olli Juolevi (Aho's roommate)
for
Adam Fox (bought house in Vancouver)

gianni

Apr 8, 2014
to Carolina:

to Vancouver:
Janne Kuokkanen (likely bullied by Karpat senior Sebastian Aho and his yes-men Puljujarvi)

also
for

If the Canucks have to keep Nikolay Goldobin for a chance at Nikita Tryamkin coming back, then I wouldn't trade him... otherwise I'd be open to dealing him.

Would prefer keeping Olli Juolevi as I feel he'll make the jump to the NHL next season. Also, where'd you hear about Adam Fox buying a house in Vancouver? And how on earth could a college kid afford getting a house here.

Chan790

Sponsor
Jan 24, 2012
Bingy town, NY
I don't see the point for the Canes, who need offense and goaltending (like since they won the Cup...so, seemingly forever.) to move offensive-talented prospects and not get back either NHL-ready offense or goaltending.

Moving Fox (admittedly RHD is their deepest position) for a LHD (their other deepest position) isn't something the Canes would or should do. Not opposed to moving Fox, but it should be for help upfront.

Further, I get the sense the Canes are giving up the better player in both proposals.

howkie

Dec 13, 2014
to Carolina:

to Vancouver:

also
for
What is his stats playing without Pettersson

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad