Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
FB_IMG_1553380009940.jpg

Oh,

3CanesInTheBox

Bunch of (Actual) Jerks
Feb 22, 2019
D.C.
ETA: Hoping the team is less emotionally hungover than I am lol. I'll be content with the them stealing one on the road although of course them never losing again and winning straight to the Cup would be swell too ;)

Also, my nephew won tix to some random minor league baseball game tonight for winning a pi competition (he could go to the 100th decimal lol #nerdpower) and asked me to go. LITERALLY nothing but my nephews or niece could make me miss this game live but alas lol. Hopefully he's a good luck charm. (i'll probably DVR it but I'm not sure if I'll have the discipline to not check scores)

Either way, go #Canes!

Last edited by a moderator:

3CanesInTheBox

Bunch of (Actual) Jerks
Feb 22, 2019
D.C.
So the most random, wonderful thing just happened. this beautiful little bird perched itself on the window sill of my apartment in downtown dc. the window's cracked open, but there's a screen. I kept hearing this odd sound ....tracked it down and there it was. it just keeps singing this beautiful little tune on and off.

that was cool alone. but if you're into sports mumbo jumbo / good omens, I looked up what type of bird it is apparently it's a mourning dove (I know NOTHING about birds fyi) which has also been referred to as a carolina pigeon or carolina turtledove.

So at the very least, I've enjoyed bird-watching / listening. at the very best, i've gotten an omen from the universe / hockey gods lol.
View attachment 215033

The birds are back lol. I posted this before Game 3's victory. lol heard the same cooing and there they were. I'll take it as another good omen ;)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->