Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Lindy

Formerly known as Kreider Beast
Apr 1, 2006
Virginia
Actually, since being put with Namestnikov, Vesey's corsi is like

tenor.gif

I can live with him in our bottom 6 for cheap as long as he's not disgustingly bad and a good player can help him.
How's his heat map?

:sarcasm:

GregSirico

KakkoSZN
Jan 3, 2012
Atlanta
twitter.com
Outshot 31-19
Out attempted 66-35
Bunch of turd goals by Vesey
=
2 points

4-2-1, 9 pts since the TDL. One of those franchises that just can't get out of their own way.

Though even if they go 3-4, they're at 66 points. Still 7th worst. Real problem is the Habs and Wings can't win a game to save their lives.
I was watching Montreal, they are WAY worse than us. My goodness they are bad.

Reactions: haveandare and bl02

stcatcs12

May 29, 2006
As someone who was a season ticket holder during the dark ages (98-04), I'v gotta say this team is earily reminiscent. Slaughtered by contenders, but beating the bottom feeders. Probably end up picking between 7-15 in the draft. More good 2nd liners. The endless cycle of mediocracy.

Reactions: ReggieDunlop68

Ghost of jas

Unsatisfied
Feb 27, 2002
NJ
We've faced a ton of ****ty goaltending since the deadline. Howard, Markstrom, Gillies, Talbot, Mason (who somehow shut us out), Darling.

Whats semi scary is that trend is going to continue with who ever the Pens throw out there, possibly Allen in St. Louis, probably Krapisalo, Mrazek and who ever the Sabres want to play.

All those teams are semi competent to great though and still have something to play for sans Buffalo, and they've been pretty good lately.

I would think that all of those teams would be more fruitful in the amount of shots/shot attempts this team bleeds on a nightly basis.

Alluckks

Gabriel Perreault Fan Account
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2011
**** this team man. We need Zadina. We need Svechnikov. We need a dynamic offensive player to win a stanley cup and we just refuse to do what is necessary to obtain these players the ONLY way you can obtain them without ****ing yourself over in today's NHL. Why god? WHY?!
This reads like a temper tantrum

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Well this was definitely one of our easiest games to end the season. I imagine we still have a bunch of loses incoming.
Its pretty clear this team is gonna end up 8/9. Even if we go something like 4-8 There is very little hope for teams like Ott or montreal and even detroit to pass us. Just hope the islanders and Chicago keep winning. even Carolina for that matter.

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
AV was not happy about Zucc tripping call - he just skated to the box, lol.
It was a fun game, but not a great performance by us - we were badly outplayed in the 2nd. And we did not need the 2 pts to be honest, but it`s good for the team moral once in a while to win at home in MSG, and for the fans who paid $ to watch this game. :)

Reactions: will1066

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Well, Crawford is having some pretty serious issues (vertigo). No guarantees he'll be elite again. Look what happened to Hiller.
Yep and not sure if there D is gonna be any better with guys like Keith and Seabrook getting up there. Not sure if they have any legit goalies in their farm ??

DelZottoHitTheNetJK

Mar 10, 2011
Vesey decides to finally show up during the March Tankfest when we need to lose. This team is a sad joke, can't even lose right.

Scott Darling is also garbage, Carolina fans should be preparing the torches and pitchforks as he single handedly cost his team a game they couldn't afford to lose

Reactions: ReggieDunlop68
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad