• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghost of jas

Unsatisfied
Feb 27, 2002
NJ
Like Bozle said, looking at the remaining game on the schedule, this was all but guaranteed to be two points for the Rangers.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheTakedown

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
Aside from deadline acquisitions, we would have like 3 goals in the last 9 games if we didn't sign Vesey and Hayes for free or pick up Zucc for free from Europe.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Only important thing really is hoping ADA is ok. if any kind of knee injury our future top 4d really f***ed.
Right now only other FUTURE sure shots IMO are Skjei and Hajek (shatty if you consider him part of the future)

Reactions: Ori

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
I will agree that a team with Toews, Kane and Keith shouldn’t be where they are.

Missing their starting goaltender the entire year.

4th in CF%.

Has rebound written all over it.

Praying they don't get Dahlin because that'll be handing them multiple Cups.

Captain Lindy

Formerly known as Kreider Beast
Apr 1, 2006
Virginia
giphy.gif

YoSoyLalo

me reading HF
Oct 8, 2010
www.gofundme.com
Missing their starting goaltender the entire year.

4th in CF%.

Has rebound written all over it.

Praying they don't get Dahlin because that'll be handing them multiple Cups.
Well, Crawford is having some pretty serious issues (vertigo). No guarantees he'll be elite again. Look what happened to Hiller.

BroadwayStorm

Aug 2, 2005
New York City
f*** this team man. We need Zadina. We need Svechnikov. We need a dynamic offensive player to win a stanley cup and we just refuse to do what is necessary to obtain these players the ONLY way you can obtain them without f***ing yourself over in today's NHL. Why god? WHY?!

HatTrick Swayze

Just Be Nice
Jun 16, 2006
Chicago
Outshot 31-19
Out attempted 66-35
Bunch of turd goals by Vesey
=
2 points

4-2-1, 9 pts since the TDL. One of those franchises that just can't get out of their own way.

Though even if they go 3-4, they're at 66 points. Still 7th worst. Real problem is the Habs and Wings can't win a game to save their lives.

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
I don’t know about you guys but I think we got better at the deadline

We've faced a ton of shitty goaltending since the deadline. Howard, Markstrom, Gillies, Talbot, Mason (who somehow shut us out), Darling.

Whats semi scary is that trend is going to continue with who ever the Pens throw out there, possibly Allen in St. Louis, probably Krapisalo, Mrazek and who ever the Sabres want to play.

All those teams are semi competent to great though and still have something to play for sans Buffalo, and they've been pretty good lately.

YoSoyLalo

me reading HF
Oct 8, 2010
www.gofundme.com
Outshot 31-19
Out attempted 66-35
Bunch of turd goals by Vesey
=
2 points

4-2-1, 9 pts since the TDL. One of those franchises that just can't get out of their own way.

Though even if they go 3-4, they're at 66 points. Still 7th worst. Real problem is the Habs and Wings can't win a game to save their lives.
We've also had a soft schedule since the deadline. The three western Canadian teams are f***ibg garbage and Carolina can't beat us, especially at home.

I think we'll be fine (in how bad we'll be).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad