Carolina has the best record in the league since New Years Eve

AnInjuredJasonZucker

Feb 21, 2014
But it was about Rask/Nino trade and about the value of Nino. Then of course it matters how he scores and with whom. Nino doesn't suddenly become "great" player by leeching from elite center. He hasn't earn that benefit of the doubt. Please don't make your ridiculous comparisons with HHoF players.
Did this post just trade Niederreiter for Ty Rattie?

AnInjuredJasonZucker

Feb 21, 2014
If you were talking about one specific post in a thread, you should've quoted that person instead of responding to them 6-7 posts later with what appeared to be kind of a big non-sequitur.

And I'll make whatever comparisons I want. I have almost 26,000 likes. You have 500. Stay in your lane.
This is one of the saddest things I've ever read.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Do you have to go ruin it? We haven't had a playoff run in 10 years, and truth be told, our odds of getting in this year aren't particularly great either, and even if we do we'll get destroyed by Tampa in the first round.

Let us have something for crying out loud ;)
Hey shush. At least you guys have a freakin cup. :laugh:

But it is cool to see the two hottest teams being Carolina and STL. Dougie Hamilton and Ryan O’Reilly will only make their new teams lose, HF said!

NotOpie

"Puck don't lie"
Jun 12, 2006
North Carolina
Since Jan 1 they are 14-5-1, St Louis is 14-4-1 over the same period of time.

I put Carolina's record since Jan 1 instead of Dec 31.

Since Dec 31 Carolina is 15-5-1

One of those teams has a payroll of $78.7 million....the other has a bottom 6 earning a shade over $5 million. I'm not recommending this path, nor even saying it is a good thing....what it is is just crazy!

Reactions: SvechNecas

nbwingsfan

Dec 13, 2009
giphy.gif

PFM.gif

0bcb053e562ecbb04273f73a916ccfee.gif

source.gif

I think I’m starting to become a Canes fan?

Rockomax

Jan 16, 2007
Mtl
Won't be long until Carolina bumps Montreal out of a playoffs spot. They will likely be 1 point behind after tonight's games. Their next 5 games all are very winnable.

Habs also have only 10 of the remaining 25 games on home ice. The rest of the season should be tough, especially since some of the top contributors of the team are not as productive when playing away from the Bell Center. I really am not sure if the Habs can hold on to their wild card spot. I tend to believe they will be out of a playoffs spot before long to the profit of the Carolina Hurricanes.

Ahoy there

Always in control of my stick
Nov 10, 2018
NC via WI
Won't be long until Carolina bumps Montreal out of a playoffs spot. They will likely be 1 point behind after tonight's games. Their next 5 games all are very winnable.

Habs also have only 10 of the remaining 25 games on home ice. The rest of the season should be tough, especially since some of the top contributors of the team are not as productive when playing away from the Bell Center. I really am not sure if the Habs can hold on to their wild card spot. I tend to believe they will be out of a playoffs spot before long to the profit of the Carolina Hurricanes.
idk, it feels a lot more likely to see CBJ falter down the stretch, especially with the internal pressure of Tort plus Pan & Bob rumors

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
Victor Rask look a bit more promising in his first couple of seasons than what he eventually developed into.

Reactions: Hot Pockets

Anisimovs AK

Apr 14, 2006
Columbus, OH
What's frustrating is they've earned 31 points out of a possible 40 in this stretch, and they're still a point back of Columbus and Pittsburgh in the 7th and 8th spots. Meanwhile, in the West, they'd be 5th.
Dont worry. The Jackets seem poised to mediocre their way out of the playoffs

Rockomax

Jan 16, 2007
Mtl
idk, it feels a lot more likely to see CBJ falter down the stretch, especially with the internal pressure of Tort plus Pan & Bob rumors
True, did not think about them tbh. In any case, Pittsburgh probably makes it anyway, so one of MTL, CAR and CBJ should be out. For CBJ, depends if they do move the 2 of them and what they get in return. If they stay put, they probably make it.

Jul 6, 2016
It's gonna be a dog fight for these last two Playoffs spots in the East. Even Philadelphia can dream about getting a place in the Playoffs.

Reactions: Ahoy there

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad