GDT: Carolina @ Dallas 8:30 EST

Tryamw

Fan of Jerks
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2016
Durham
The Canes driftlessly get blown back east a bit and south still over dry land scientists are concerned this storm isn't weakening the lands have a bit more moisture to them then Arizona and Las Vegas but Hurricanes are supposed to weaken over land.

The Hurricanes need to continue strengthening as they are just up to Storm stage... Anyway the 'Canes hope to blot out the sky denying the site of Stars in the sky.

Go Canes Win 2 more points..

MinJaBen

Canes Sharks Boy
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2015
Durm
source.gif

MrazeksVengeance

VENGEANCE
Feb 27, 2018
I'm working my way up to VENGEANCE. I'm a bit of a slow starter.

The Path of Vengeance is long and arduous, BUT ITS FRUITS ARE WORTH THE EFFORT.

What if instead of the Canes letting the other team score the first 2 goals, the CANES score the first two goals? I know this is a bit outside the box, but I think there may be something to this strategy.

On one hand I am of the mindset, that GREATER THE COMEBACK, GREATER THE VENGEANCE, on the other... ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, WE SHOULD MAKE OUR PORTFOLIO MORE DIVERSE.

GOOD OLD FASHIONED STEAMROLL WOULD BE A NICE CHANGE OF PACE.

Lempo

Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
What if instead of the Canes letting the other team score the first 2 goals, the CANES score the first two goals? I know this is a bit outside the box, but I think there may be something to this strategy.

Letting the other team score the first 2 goals was good enough for our forefathers, and it is good enough for us!

zman77

Oct 1, 2015
Here is the projected lineup for the Hurricanes.
Forwards

Svechnikov-Aho-Teravainen
Foegele-Staal-Necas
Dzingel-Haula-Niederreiter
McGinn-Wallmark-Williams
Defense
Slavin-van Riemsdyk
Gardiner-Pesce
Fleury-Edmundson
Goalies
Mrazek
Reimer
Scratches: Hamilton (leg; injured reserve), Martinook (upper body)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->