GDT: carnjd

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
Maximum carnage
maxbox1.jpg

I follow a comic book blog where the author has promised to review a story arc of patron's choice for every $10/mth patron after a year's patronage.

I've been seriously contemplating on paying $120 to force him to review Maximum Carnage. He said he hasn't considered how much he would need to be paid to do it, but apparently that's now the price he set.

Reactions: AD Skinner

vorbis

bunch of likes
Feb 9, 2013
YTZ
I bought AC: Odyssey when it first came out, but for a variety of reasons, haven't had a chance to really sit down and play

I think I might do that over the next few weeks
it's a good game and there is a ton to do, so you should be in good shape. thinking I might grab God of War at long last and do the same.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
So I've got the playoff clincher still on DVR. May watch it for the Hockey fix, or maybe I'll go hit the gym or something.

Bub

I like griping
Jul 5, 2006
Maine
I love this Canes-induced PTSD here. It's like a whole board of Denny Lemieux's.

AD Skinner

Mar 18, 2009
bubble bath
I follow a comic book blog where the author has promised to review a story arc of patron's choice for every $10/mth patron after a year's patronage.

I've been seriously contemplating on paying $120 to force him to review Maximum Carnage. He said he hasn't considered how much he would need to be paid to do it, but apparently that's now the price he set.
I never read much of that arc I must admit. Played the heck out of the video game though, and its sequel Separation Anxiety where there were even more evil symbiotes. The 90s were truly a gift that kept on giving for spider-man and comics in general

Reactions: Lempo

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad