GDT: carmin

WreckingCrew

Feb 4, 2015
As a highly educated, dorky man, I approve of this development.

MV5BNmEzMDg3YmQtMGQ2NS00ZDA4LWFlMWQtMmI4MjgyOWEyNzEzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjM5MDI2Njg@._V1_.jpg
Except you then find out that in spite of all this they still want the muscled up hot guy bad boy...hoping they can turn him into that other man when they need him. Or I just have really bad luck with dating women...

Sigurd

Slavin, our Lord and Saver (AKA Extra Goalie)
Feb 4, 2018
North Carolina
Highly successful women apparently have exceedingly hard time finding themselves a man with similar or higher socio-economic status, ever more so as more and more women get academic education and exceed the men in numbers in universities.

I think the cartoon aptly captures this peccadillo of hers. Look at the moron with the remote and a matching fish.
...Or maybe it perpetuates the politically correct idea that white males are idiots, as an increasing amount of stories in entertainment conforms to this growing narrative which in turn contributes to greater resentment and tribalism with identity politics in western society? Did that escalate too much for HF :sarcasm::popcorn:

Btw, I'm not a reader of Waldo.

Negan4Coach

Fantastic and Stochastic
Aug 31, 2017
Raleigh, NC
...Or maybe it perpetuates the politically correct idea that white males are idiots, as an increasing amount of stories in entertainment conforms to this growing narrative which in turn contributes to greater resentment and tribalism with identity politics in western society? Did that escalate too much for HF :sarcasm::popcorn:

OMFG don't get me started...I'll wind up with deleted posts, warnings, etc.

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
I enjoy the term "explosive diarrhea," as if there were any other kind.

"yeah, boss I can't come into work today, I've got a slow trickle diarrhea going on"
You don't seem well versed in diarrhea then. I've had all sorts, including the slow trickle, where you border on being constipated but it's super runny. The type I was referring to was the Old Faithful kind.

raynman

Jan 20, 2013

Hey man, your idiot is showing, hide that stuff better next time.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad