Carlyle Fired

izzy

go
Apr 29, 2012
Nova Scotia
Seems to be a theme with these things.. Hawks, Oilers, Sabres.. All blamed coaching and found out they just weren't as good as the fans thought they were. I suspect the same for the Ducks. Lots of flaws on that aging roster

but sometimes it changes things big time and can completely turn the team around. any coach who has lost 18 of 20 has clearly lost the room, especially when the roster has a lot of legitimate talent

The Red Line

Oct 11, 2010
Should of never fired Boudreau. Doubling down and rehiring Carlyle made it even worse.

Look... it is either "should've" or "should have". "Should've" is the abbreviated form of "should have". How does "should of" make any sense whatsoever within the rules of the English language?

Reactions: Cygnusx1018

12ozPapa

Make space for The Papa
Feb 13, 2012
Look... it is either "should've" or "should have". "Should've" is the abbreviated form of "should have". How does "should of" make any sense whatsoever within the rules of the English language?

Look... this is a hockey forum. How does you whining about grammar make any sense on a hockey forum?

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown

You're right. I'll forever hang my head in shame knowing that I've not lived up to HFBoards user The Red Line's grammar standards. Real low point for me.

Reactions: strandvag

Byrddog

Lifer
Nov 23, 2007
Randy is a heck of a lot better coach than that roster deserves. The Murry should have been the one let go, but alas he will be the intrem coach so he can be fired sooner rather than later.

Reactions: Duffman955

BatVader

"nothing is true; everything is permitted"
May 16, 2015
Imperial Gotham
This right here is why we need a down vote option on HF.
Should of put one in place when they transferred over from the old servers.

The Red Line

Oct 11, 2010
You're right. I'll forever hang my head in shame knowing that I've not lived up to HFBoards user The Red Line's grammar standards. Real low point for me.
lol actually what you are referring to is the English language grammar standards, not my own. I didn't come up with this language, but thanks for the credit.

Reactions: Cygnusx1018

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
Don't you mean "you of"? JK here to help.

Sorry for the thread derail, rant over, relax guys. Just type better.

English is not the primary language of every user on this board.

Even if it doesn't make grammatical sense, it's an extremely common grammatical error most people understand.

Lecturing people on using proper grammar is extremely petty, especially with the hostile tone. It would have been much better received if it was written in a helpful tone. It wasn't helpful. It was rude.

Reactions: strandvag

Edmonton East

BUT the ADvaNCEd STatS...
Nov 25, 2007
Lol wowwwww.

You should of just let it go.

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
Don't you mean "you of"? JK here to help.

Sorry for the thread derail, rant over, relax guys. Just type better.

No hard feelings lol. FTR I do know the difference. Just one of those lazy habits my brain has. Like how I will never ever spell exersize correctly on my first attempt, occasionally capitalizing common Nouns; and pretending I know how to use a semi-colon.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad