Carlyle Fired

tony d

Jun 23, 2007
Behind A Tree
No surprise to see this. I'm surprised he was hired for the job in the 1st place. Not sure Bob Murray will get them to any great level of play.

Mikeshane

Jan 15, 2013
If Murray could go ahead and resign from his GM duties and let Dave Nonis take over that would be great. :naughty:

Reactions: Pens x

illpucks

May 26, 2011
Is Boudreau available soon?

Last time this happened was same story. Team quit on him and loss after loss. Even this guy
dt6l8.jpg

Reactions: ChurchOfMatthews

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
Not sure what the point is. Im guessing Randy just couldnt handle it any more.

they've been awful the last few months

a team can't be that bad for that long without a change being made. simple as that. murray would've no doubt kept him if it wasn't for bad optics

DudeWhereIsMakar

Bergevin sent me an offer sheet
Apr 25, 2014
Winnipeg
Carlyle could get a job in the near future. I'd laugh if he ends up in Edmonton, but hard to say where he ends up.

I think Anaheim is bound for some dark years going forward.

n00bxQb

Jul 26, 2010
Ducks are the new Oilers

Embarrassing
They’re not even a top 2 team for incompetence this year and Edmonton still reigns supreme in that department (Ottawa also has a healthy lead on Anaheim and you know Dallas is going to try to take back the 3rd spot soon).

The Jones Zone

Nov 27, 2013
Raleigh, NC
I said it last night....at this point some teams are not going to try and win,

isn't the first tank job and won't be the last. Their season is over, they see Hughes as

a victory at this point.

ATypicalCanadian

Apr 30, 2015
Canada
I can’t help but picture Murray standing behind the bench with a Bluetooth in his ear mid game responding to a call and asking the GM on the line to hold while he yells at a referee for a bad call.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
the plan was for carlyle to get a FO job once his coaching days end

not sure if that's still happening

Kamiccolo

Truly wonderful, the mind of a child is.
Aug 30, 2011
Undisclosed research facility
Seems to be a theme with these things.. Hawks, Oilers, Sabres.. All blamed coaching and found out they just weren't as good as the fans thought they were. I suspect the same for the Ducks. Lots of flaws on that aging roster

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->