Carlyle Fired

ZJuice

pickle juice connoisseur
May 17, 2010
Edmonton
You're still holding onto that? My god.

Anaheim was fifth in PIM/g last season

The ANA/EDM series was 4 years ago and an isolated sample.
I’m talking about the last game we played against the Ducks and the game before that and before that.

Kesler was the leg spreader.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
I’m talking about the last game we played against the Ducks and the game before that and before that.

Kesler was the leg spreader.

Admittedly the Ducks have fewer PIM this season, likely out of sheer pity from the refs. But I would think as an Oilers fan, I'd have bigger concerns with why my team is not successful than having an axe to grind about not getting enough powerplays against Anaheim.

ZJuice

pickle juice connoisseur
May 17, 2010
Edmonton
Admittedly the Ducks have fewer PIM this season, likely out of sheer pity from the refs. But I would think as an Oilers fan, I'd have bigger concerns with why my team is not successful than having an axe to grind about not getting enough powerplays against Anaheim.
Currently I am very apathetic with the Oilers and have accepted that we are destined to suck for all eternity.
My suggestion to get Getzlaf was just being cheeky because he legitimately gets away with so much

kducks

Duck Off
Sep 19, 2007
OC
When I read Carlyle fired: Woohoo!

When I read Murray is the new coach: Welcome to Anaheim, Jack Hughes :rolleyes:

We are all pretty okay with this happening at this point, just have a feeling the NHL will find a way for it not to happen like they did to the Avs.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->