Carlton the Bear

yakfish

"Holy Mackinaw!"
Dec 21, 2012
Ohio
Anyone know where I can find a "Carlton the Bear" Teddy Bear? I would like to find one as a Christmas present for my 5 year old daughter. I have looked in the shop on NHL.com and the Leafs site, Ebay and numerous other online store and haven't been able to find one.

Any help?
Thanks

Al14

Jul 13, 2007
Anyone know where I can find a "Carlton the Bear" Teddy Bear? I would like to find one as a Christmas present for my 5 year old daughter. I have looked in the shop on NHL.com and the Leafs site, Ebay and numerous other online store and haven't been able to find one.

Any help?
Thanks

If you find one, find out if he can play defense? :D

BayStreetBullies*

If you find one, find out if he can play defense? :D

And if he plays well, then low-ball him on his next contract and force him out from the organization. Right? Riiight? ;)

Remuskokafication

Jul 7, 2008
Scarborough
since we have a development contract with orlando now any chance we call up the Solar Bear?

AysgPAECAAAVoAW.jpg:large

only about 100x cooler than carl

Breakingbad28

Feb 3, 2011

Any help?
Thanks

If you dont mind spending big money, go to build-a-bear they have TML helmet, jersey, skates, ect. accessories. Plus it'll be a nice experience for your daughter building her very own stuffed toy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad