Confirmed with Link: Carlson is back 8 years x 8 mil

HTFN

Feb 8, 2009
Neither MacLellan nor McPhee have ever given out a full NTC or NMC. It gives the Caps a ton more flexibility for bailing out of contracts like Orpik or Laich. Even more fortunately they haven't had the need to bail out of many contracts.
I'm on vacation brain and can't remember, would Nylander's have been the last one or was his also modified? I seem to recall that if it wasn't full, it was at least more complicated and restrictive than usual. May have just been the goods involved though, too.

HunterSThompson

[}=[][][][][]
Jun 19, 2007
Washington, DC
I'm on vacation brain and can't remember, would Nylander's have been the last one or was his also modified? I seem to recall that if it wasn't full, it was at least more complicated and restrictive than usual. May have just been the goods involved though, too.
He had a NMC.

Hivemind

We're Touched
Oct 8, 2010
Philadelphia
We also got lucky with Nylander that he was willing to be loaned to Europe (and the AHL). He also accepted a trade to Chicago that fell through, IIRC.

Silky mitts

It’s yours boys and girls and babes let’s go!
Mar 9, 2004
I watched the reair of game 3 vs Columbus last night and Carlson was such a beast that game. After getting 3 assists each of the 1st 2 games, played 33:34 game 3, should have got the GW but Orlov created a 2 on 1 for Panarin and Atkinson on Carlson, played great defense in overtime on 2 odd man breaks.

Reactions: ALLCAPSALLTHETIME

McVechkin

Jun 29, 2015
You won’t catch me arguing if JC or doughty is better.. but having JC at 3m less per year is pretty damn good.

Reactions: calicapsfan

Silky mitts

It’s yours boys and girls and babes let’s go!
Mar 9, 2004
I think the game where Carlson scores the Juniors gold medal winner is about to be on NHLN

Reactions: calicapsfan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad