TSN: Carlo Calaiacovo rumour about Rick Nash (TOR)

ottomaddox

Oct 31, 2017
Toronto

Dustin

Sep 24, 2014
https://www.tsn.ca/radio/toronto-1050/first-up-with-landsberg-and-colaiacovo

Asked Bob Mackenzie if it's true about the rumour that "Rick Nash will return to TOR, train with the Marlies, and then play for the Leafs on their stretch drive".

Bob didn't shoot down the rumour, but said that Rick Nash will have to feel healthy and recover from his concussion first.

Who should Nash play with ?

Tavares, Matthews, or Kadri?

Wow the Leafs are deadly...

No one hopefully. Nash is not a great player anymore and is certainly not the type of player the Leafs should be looking at.

ottomaddox

Oct 31, 2017
Toronto
Not sure if he'd actually help, assuming Nylander comes back and Hyman gets out of the top six then is Nash good enough anymore to actually replace any players in the Leafs top six?

Wasn't very good in the playoffs for Boston imo.

I thought he was really good in the playoffs. It didn't show on the score sheet, but he was good.

Steve

Mar 6, 2002
Never liked Nash and always felt he was overrated. He’s a good skater and a big body so if he’s happy to play with whoever Babcock seems appropriate then I’m good

boredmale

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 13, 2005
Wouldn't Nash have to go through waivers if he joins the Leafs after Jan 1?

nturn06

Nov 9, 2017
https://www.tsn.ca/radio/toronto-1050/first-up-with-landsberg-and-colaiacovo

Asked Bob Mackenzie if it's true about the rumour that "Rick Nash will return to TOR, train with the Marlies, and then play for the Leafs on their stretch drive".

Bob didn't shoot down the rumour, but said that Rick Nash will have to feel healthy and recover from his concussion first.

Who should Nash play with ?

Tavares, Matthews, or Kadri?

Wow the Leafs are deadly...

Wow can you imagine the Leafs adding another 30 points player...

Joel Ward

Sep 24, 2012
Toronto
I'd be happy to give him a chance in the top 9. Concussions are scary though so I think it is smart of him to take some time off - especially when he likely has another 50+ years ahead of him.

Hyman - Tavares - Marner
Kapanen - Matthews - Nylander
Marleau - Kadri - Nash

Pls

Reactions: Raccoon Jesus

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->