Player Discussion Carey Price - You're Richer Than You Think Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
I took a minute and googled his playoff stats. good luck trying to make excuses for these poor numbers.

Carey Price Stats and News

These poor numbers?

In 4 of his last 5 PO appearences he posted above 91.9% (twice above 93.0%) below 2.36 GAA.
Don't have to make excuses for that. That's pretty good numbers especially since the Habs never had a good team.

jordy

Apr 18, 2007
These poor numbers?

In 4 of his last 5 PO appearences he posted above 91.9% (twice above 93.0%) below 2.36 GAA.
Don't have to make excuses for that. That's pretty good numbers especially since the Habs never had a good team.

Three of those years he had a save percentage under 900 and another he had a whopping 901 save percentage. He's a true playoff BEAST...or wait I mean BUST.

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
Three of those years he had a save percentage under 900 and another he had a whopping 901 save percentage. He's a true playoff BEAST...or wait I mean BUST.

You must talking about his first years that were 10 years ago. If you are, we are in 2019 and things change.

Like i said, in 4 of his last 5 years he was elite

the valiant effort

settle down, bud
Apr 17, 2017

You’re talking about a group of playoff appearances that will be at least 7 years old next spring.

HabsWhiteKnightLOL

Apr 29, 2017
Somewhere on earth in a hospital
I took a minute and googled his playoff stats. good luck trying to make excuses for these poor numbers.

Carey Price Stats and News

You know what i find funny in all those playoffs stats

Its the alst time against the rangers , he managed to have 1.86 GAA in 6 games ans we still managed to score less goals.
God our team is f***ing bad lol

Reactions: Toene

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
We lack D more than firepower.
Our weakness on D is a very large detriment to our offensive abilities. We lack a good pmd, Petry is okay at it once every 5 games but we really need the guy on D with the ability to turn a game around with a good rush up the ice on a consistent basis.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Our weakness on D is a very large detriment to our offensive abilities. We lack a good pmd, Petry is okay at it once every 5 games but we really need the guy on D with the ability to turn a game around with a good rush up the ice on a consistent basis.
Agreed. We need some serious help on the left side.

Reactions: OldCraig71

admiralcadillac

Oct 22, 2017

Petry was great last year... being a good pmd once every 5 games doesn’t net you half a point per game...

Reactions: The Great Weise

Genesis76

True Leader
May 3, 2013
You must talking about his first years that were 10 years ago. If you are, we are in 2019 and things change.

Like i said, in 4 of his last 5 years he was elite

Yes things have changed now instead of him being young and full of unicorn potential he’s now 32 and full of injurys.

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
Yes things have changed now instead of him being young and full of unicorn potential he’s now 32 and full of injurys.

3 880 minutes on the ice last year….more than any goaltender in the freaking NHL.
Yeah but that age and those injuries really slowed him down i guess.

Reactions: Vachon23

Genesis76

True Leader
May 3, 2013
3 880 minutes on the ice last year….more than any goaltender in the freaking NHL.
Yeah but that age and those injuries really slowed him down i guess.

And yet he dint make the playoffs.

You really think if we had a good second goalie Price would be playing this much?

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
And yet he dint make the playoffs.

You really think if we had a good second goalie Price would be playing this much?

You really think if Price was so injured and that old he would be playing that much?
And making the PO it's not on one player but on the team. McDavid didn't made the PO even if he's probably the best player in the game today

Genesis76

True Leader
May 3, 2013
Bergevin is the reason we did not make da playoff...not Price. Your hate seems misguided.

I dont like Bergevin but Domi seems pretty alright.

I was just trying to point out that the number of minutes played is not an indicator of how good a player is.

If we had a better backup he wouldn’t need to play as much.

Reactions: BLONG7

Genesis76

True Leader
May 3, 2013
You really think if Price was so injured and that old he would be playing that much?
And making the PO it's not on one player but on the team. McDavid didn't made the PO even if he's probably the best player in the game today

Who said it was on one player? Isn’t Price part of the team? Isn’t he a leader? Isn’t he the highest paid player of the team?

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
Who said it was on one player? Isn’t Price part of the team? Isn’t he a leader? Isn’t he the highest paid player of the team?

Price didn't make the PO. You said that.
Habs didn't made the PO....not only Price.

And yes he's the highest paid player on the team....so what. McDavid is the best paid player in the NHL.

Reactions: Fixxer and Vachon23

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
No, I just don’t see how your comment on Petry makes any sense if you ever watched a habs game from last year
Petry at times is a very good defender and then there are times when he leaves you wanting more and that doesn't mean that I dislike the player. I feel like we are lacking a true puck-moving defenceman and that's why I wrote it.

Reactions: BLONG7
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad