Proposal: Carey Price at 9mil (1.5mil Retained) For 2019 1st + Prospect + Salary Cap dump Player(s)

achdumeingute

Jun 28, 2011
NorCal
Lundqvist’s career honestly mirrors a lot of Hasek’s but I doubt he’s going to be able to jump to a team like the Red Wings at the end to finally get his ring.
This is probably true. Most good teams have established or young and up coming netminders. Maybe the Preds might have interest next year?

He'd help us alot if the Rags would deal him here for pennies, which they won't.

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)
The trade will never happen anyways. Ok i'm done here guys, thanks to all for the conversation.

Thanks for your idea and follow up, CC. Like I said, it's not like I'm not tempted. Just too many check marks on the wrong side of the ledger.

thewall said:
But what do I know right? I only watch Price play an average of 60 games since the start of his carreer so I dont know what im talking about.

I don't know about 60 games a year, but I've watched a good number of Habs games since Price broke into the league, too, being from the greater Montreal area. Like I posted earlier in this very thread, Price to Philadelphia in a vacuum would fit like a glove; however, the NHL, like nature, abhors a vacuum. I love his game and his puck-handling ability. Cost to obtain him + cap + recent injury history sums up to something anxiety-causing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad