Player Discussion Carey Price - 2nd Baby Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Genesis76

True Leader
May 3, 2013
As long as the team remains this bad I expect Carey's struggles on the ice to continue.

Why though? Only losers give up. Winners fight until the end even when the odds are impossible.
At least you’ll be remembered for trying.

Gallagher for example, even if the situation is bad he’s at least fighting.

Reactions: CanadiensChick

BehindTheTimes

Jun 24, 2018
Why though? Only losers give up. Winners fight until the end even when the odds are impossible.

I don't remember posting anything about Price quitting. Are you ok?

CauZuki

Feb 19, 2008
All i ever said was that it was possible. And it was. I never claimed anything was certain. Its posters like the one i quoted who seems convinced that just because toronto tampa and Boston had great seasons they will all repeat and are untouchable as top 3. Certainty in hockey or any sports rarely work out.

Just like going into the year tampa missed the playoffs they were for sure winning division
Just like 2 years ago florida was definitely going to be the team to beat in the atlantic for years to come

Etc.

Toronto Boston and Tampa are definitely beatable at the top of division. Odds are at least 1 of the 3 is on the outside looking in. I predict Boston

Wow, this post isn't even categorized as optimism , this is absolutely textbook delusion.

Reactions: ArtPeur and Bryson

CauZuki

Feb 19, 2008
The cure for cancer is cannabis oil, millions of people are curing themselves without the help of the harsh chemicals the "cancer research money grab" has provided. Yes cannabis oil, very easy to make and cheap, cures all types of cancers even in advanced stages. Treats and cures many other diseases and conditions as well.

Canabis oil helps with symptoms of cancer and seizures , it is not a cure and doesn't eradicate tumors...

5f15b74354a7b52e1157d402ff8fce98--billy-madison-funny-facebook.jpg

Reactions: Redux91

admiralcadillac

Oct 22, 2017
The cure for cancer is cannabis oil, millions of people are curing themselves without the help of the harsh chemicals the "cancer research money grab" has provided. Yes cannabis oil, very easy to make and cheap, cures all types of cancers even in advanced stages. Treats and cures many other diseases and conditions as well.

Hemperesting

Cobra Commander

Sep 30, 2017
Bell Center
Canabis oil helps with symptoms of cancer and seizures , it is not a cure and doesn't eradicate tumors...

5f15b74354a7b52e1157d402ff8fce98--billy-madison-funny-facebook.jpg
It IS a cure and does eradicate tumors, it kills cancer cells, you should do some research before posting your little memes. I know it's hard to believe that the medical research community only cares about how much money they can profit off of people's sickness.

You are part of the problem by posting a meme like that. Keep drinking the cancer koolaid.

swimmer77

More PIM's than Points
Jun 22, 2010
in water
Nice to hear the word "character" in Carey's video.

Can't wait for the first reporter to ask Price about the billboard. If Price doesn't get back to his old goaltending self then I can see a different billboard going up sponsored by a different group.

I remember Price numerous times giving d-men a nasty nod after a goal. I think he's always been pretty good at that.

I'd love for him to rebound but it just isn't going to mean that much given the team that surrounds him.
I'm trying to see a positive going into the season and Price rebounding is the only thing I have to hope for as a positive, especially now that Chuck is gone.

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
Nice to hear the word "character" in Carey's video.

Can't wait for the first reporter to ask Price about the billboard. If Price doesn't get back to his old goaltending self then I can see a different billboard going up sponsored by a different group.

I remember Price numerous times giving d-men a nasty nod after a goal. I think he's always been pretty good at that.

I'd love for him to rebound but it just isn't going to mean that much given the team that surrounds him.
I'm trying to see a positive going into the season and Price rebounding is the only thing I have to hope for as a positive, especially now that Chuck is gone.
Price has rarely given the Dman a stare, but the couple I saw last year, were directed a LOLzner...The King with the Rangers, is famous for giving his D the stare...but Price has been known, relatively to hardly do it...

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
The team lives or dies with Carey price. If he has a good start, things should run rather smoothly, but if the CPF rears its ugly head and the crowd turns on him, look out.

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
The team lives or dies with Carey price. If he has a good start, things should run rather smoothly, but if the CPF rears its ugly head and the crowd turns on him, look out.
Team is on life support and Carey is holding the plug.

Reactions: ArtPeur

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world

Remember when Halak refused to play in the PO's ?

BehindTheTimes

Jun 24, 2018
Dangerous to who? The people curing themselves at record speeds? People like you who are trying to put down cannabis oil without knowing anything about it are what's dangerous.

What are you talking about? I think you might be the one who knows nothing about it. I never put down cannabis oil, it works for many things, a cure for cancer isn't one of them. Educate youyrself before spewing nonsense.

BehindTheTimes

Jun 24, 2018
You’re expcting his struggles to remain the same?
Everyone agrees that he had a bad year, are you ok?

Where does expecting him to struggle equal quitting? Noone over 60-65 games is capable of 925-930 sv% with this team, we're beyond brutal.

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010
Where does expecting him to struggle equal quitting? Noone over 60-65 games is capable of 925-930 sv% with this team, we're beyond brutal.

Looking at the D, I would consider a .915-.920, 2.5-2.7, and a .500 record a bounce back season. The standard isn’t incredibly high but that’s more so due to the team. The contract is irrelevant to the stats. Management decided to pay a goalie huge dollars to play on a bad team.

BehindTheTimes

Jun 24, 2018
This isn't the place for such discussions. I'll just leave this.

Marijuana and Cancer

Agreed it is not the place for this, but even the article you quoted states it can ease side effects and pain, which everyone knows, but is not a cure for the disease. The truth is there is nowhere near enough research done for an one internet poster to claim it a cure. It's absurd tbh.

BehindTheTimes

Jun 24, 2018
Looking at the D, I would consider a .915-.920, 2.5-2.7, and a .500 record a bounce back season. The standard isn’t incredibly high but that’s more so due to the team. The contract is irrelevant to the stats. Management decided to pay a goalie huge dollars to play on a bad team.

This is a realistic expectation imo.

Reactions: nhlfan9191

Cobra Commander

Sep 30, 2017
Bell Center
What are you talking about? I think you might be the one who knows nothing about it. I never put down cannabis oil, it works for many things, a cure for cancer isn't one of them. Educate youyrself before spewing nonsense.
LMAO, so millions are curing themselves of cancer with cannabis oil but it's not a cure because YOU say so.

Close minded scared opinions like that are the reason the world is such a s**thole, keep drinking the corporate koolaid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad