Card Value: Ovechkin Young Lions

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamcaper

Hi All,

Sorry to veer off-topic but was looking for some input in terms of estimating a value for a card I have. I'm providing a link so you can look at the card but mine is different in the sense that it was actually autographed by Mr. Ovechkin at the World Junior Hockey Championships when they were held in Sydney/Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada. I have a very long story that goes with it but suffice it to say I owe a debt of gratitude to Mr. Ovechkin's Father (whom I was sitting in front of at a game and had a conversation with, very nice man) and my Wife who helped me pull players aside to sign the shirt I had.

Again, just curious as what an autographed version of this card would be.

http://www.comc.com/Cards/Hockey/2015/_/2/Alex_Ovechkin/493710

Cheers and Best of luck to the Caps this off-season.

hockeykicker

Dec 3, 2014
Honestly I couldn't tell you. But my guess would be to see how many cards (unsigned) are available. If there are a lot then they basically are buying an Ovechkin autograph.
if there are not many cards then you can raise price as its a rare card and autographed. Best of luck!

iamcaper

Thanks Gang,

I appreciate the help and suggestions.

I'm trying to get a number for how many sets were produced but I believe the year before or after there were only 450 sets produced. I've seen the card I have online without an autograph at auction priced anywhere from $39-$229 but, again, that's without an autograph.

Not hoping to sell it but would like to know a rough idea of what it is worth.

Cheers.

hockeykicker

Dec 3, 2014
Thanks Gang,

I appreciate the help and suggestions.

I'm trying to get a number for how many sets were produced but I believe the year before or after there were only 450 sets produced. I've seen the card I have online without an autograph at auction priced anywhere from $39-$229 but, again, that's without an autograph.

Not hoping to sell it but would like to know a rough idea of what it is worth.

Cheers.

i would start at around $220 and see where that goes. can always lower the price if no interest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad