GDT: carbos2

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrazeksVengeance

VENGEANCE
Feb 27, 2018
I'll fix it for you and I agree but retaliating against Marchand plays his game his way..
Make a clean hit. It’s possible.

You want Vengeance, not revenge.

Revenge is petty, selfish and puts you in a state of self-consuming rage.

VENGEANCE IS GLORIOUS, DONE FOR THAT WHICH IS GREATER THAN ONE TAKING IT AND PUTS YOU IN A STATE OF PURE RAGE THAT GIVES ONE CLAIRVOYANCE.

MrazeksVengeance

VENGEANCE
Feb 27, 2018
That OT goal was on multiple people. But if he plays it like most goalies, he has a chance. He played it like only he can and gave Bergeron more than half the net for a tap in and no chance. Just because someone else is screwing up doesn't absolve him of his own screw up.
Just saying that Mrázek’s game was one of the least problematic on the roster, because almost everyone not named Fleury wasn’t playing well.

Tryamw

Loyal Fan of Jerks
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2016
Durham

VENGEANCE IS GLORIOUS, DONE FOR THAT WHICH IS GREATER THAN ONE TAKING IT AND PUTS YOU IN A STATE OF PURE RAGE THAT GIVES ONE CLAIRVOYANCE.
So a Legal Trucking of Marchand. That would be Glorius..

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
Preview of Svech tonight:

giphy.gif
Is Svech the car or the tank in this scenario?

Reactions: Tryamw

A Star is Burns

Formerly Azor Aho
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2011
Just saying that Mrázek’s game was one of the least problematic on the roster, because almost everyone not named Fleury wasn’t playing well.
Yeah. If Slavin didn't give Pasta a layup, if Mrazek had been given the benefit of closing his glove on the puck, or if the team could clear the effing zone after an amazing stop by Mrazek, that OT goal wouldn't have even come into play. But, he did suck on his attempt to stop that OT goal and needs to reign himself in just a bit. We all know he's aggressive, but we also know that he just gets a little bit crazy and loses the net at times. He can't continue to do that against this team.

Chrispy

Salakuljettaja's Blues
Feb 25, 2009
Cary, NC

I won't disagree.

But I don't think it's Marchand who they need vengeance against.

It's the entire Boston team as well as the officials for that replay screw up. And there's only one way to do that:

Open season on Tukka. Hack him, whack him, and in the words of Bobby Bowden "Play to the echo of the whistle."

And how does Rod feel about this strategy?

tenor.gif

WreckingCrew

Feb 4, 2015
I won't disagree.

But I don't think it's Marchand who they need vengeance against.

It's the entire Boston team as well as the officials for that replay screw up. And there's only one way to do that:

Open season on Tukka. Hack him, whack him, and in the words of Bobby Bowden "Play to the echo of the whistle."

And how does Rod feel about this strategy?

tenor.gif
Problem is, we'll actually get penalized for it

SlavinAway

Registered Jerk
Sponsor
Jul 7, 2017
Great moments are born from great opportunity, and that's what you have here tonight, boys. That's what you've earned here tonight. One game; if we played them seven times, they might win three. But not this game, not tonight. Tonight, we skate with them. Tonight we stay with them, and we shut them down because we can. Tonight, we are the greatest hockey team in the world. You were born to be hockey players—every one of you, and you were meant to be here tonight. This is your time. Their time is done. It's over. I'm sick and tired of hearing about what a great hockey team Boston has. Screw 'em. This is your time. Now go out there and take it!

Chrispy

Salakuljettaja's Blues
Feb 25, 2009
Cary, NC
You joke but its the truth.

Just like the BS that happened in OT, they can slash our sticks in 2 while we're carrying the puck into the zone, but dare breath on them in essentially the same situation, and its a penalty (from which they won the game only seconds after it expired)

But at a certain point, do you go for the Pat Riley strategy of "they can't call them all"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad