Pre-Game Talk: carbos

DougieSmash

WE'RE IN! WE'RE IN! YES! YES! WOO!
Jan 2, 2009
Definitely didn’t want Boston. IDC how they played in the round robins, they probably couldn’t care less.

Rask. Rask scares the crap out of me.

Plus side...if we get through Boston, I think we make it through the next round too.
I mean, if we can beat Brodeur in the past and Tim f***ing Thomas... Rask is great goalie but so is Lehner, Holtby and some other guys. The f***ing Canadiens take the series against Rask and Bruins in 2014, Senators in 2017, Tampa in 2018. So, he's not that unbeatable at all.

3CanesInTheBox

Bunch of (Actual) Jerks
Sponsor
Feb 22, 2019
Chatmandu
LET'S GOOOOOOOOOO!

playoff stall roar.png

TheReelChuckFletcher

Former TheRillestPaulFenton; Harverd Alum
Jun 30, 2011
Raleigh and Chapel Hill, NC
I cant see us losing with a top 6 of Dougie, Slavin, Skeij, Sami, Fleury and Eddy.

That's one of best top 6 in the league

We know what has to happen. Shut down the perfection line. Boston's forward depth isn't good. They're top heavy.

That and stay out of the box....

Swap Eddy with Gards and I think that will be our lineup. Gardiner had a great series, and in fact that Gardiner-Fleury pairing was one of the best in the entire play-in rounds. No way that Brindy's going to break that up.

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
A good d-man or two is going to have to sit when we're healthy. We pretty much knew that once the break stretched on as long as it did. On one hand Brindy has to be ecstatic to have all these options but on the other it's definitely going to be difficult to tell them that they're going to be sitting.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad