Pre-Game Talk: CarBos G2

The Faulker 27

Nov 15, 2011
Sauna-Aho
I was just listening to 99.9 on the way to get lunch and... man some dumb idiot called in and went full on Masshole on David Glenn, saying how we're all a bunch of dumb rednecks and he couldn't believe he was listening to southern idiots like Glenn talking about hockey and.... Well, see DG is from Philly, and has covered hockey for the better part of 50 years and, yeah it didn't end well for the guy. DG went full on Philly on and guy and absolutely tore him a new a-hole. It was glorious.

Any clips of that floating around? Would love to hear it.

Last edited:

3CanesInTheBox

Bunch of (Actual) Jerks
Feb 22, 2019
D.C.
I think we are blowing this Boston versus Dougie thing way out of proportion. I just found this beautiful gif of his most precious memory there:

dougie throws away bruins jersey manip.gif

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
I found both of them obnoxious. The caller was obviously looking for a reaction, and DG didn't really refute anything the guy was saying, instead shouting him down with some obscure and arbitrary hockey trivia.
The flip side is if you claim to be some super fan of a team that ohhhhh so superior, better know your f***ing shit when it comes to your own team. I'm glad DG put that Masshole in his place and DG usually annoys me.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->