Time to get revenge.
@MrazeksVengeance

ibixhl9eepzdmt-thumb-500x333-114705.gif

3CanesInTheBox

Bunch of (Actual) Jerks
Sponsor
Feb 22, 2019
Chatmandu
I mean... When you mentioned movies with Neeson and such, it reminded me that it just might be your Path to walk.

giphy.gif

Lol, jk. I just love that gif. Also, don't start talking like that MV!!!! You better not be planning some dramatic exit on us!

ETA: I've decided to change my avatar to a Dougie one since he seems to activate some irrational RageTantrum area in Bruins fans' brains lol. Seriously, Boston:

giphy.gif

Also last time I changed my avi we went on a pretty awesome win streak :)

Last edited:

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
I was just listening to 99.9 on the way to get lunch and... man some dumb idiot called in and went full on Masshole on David Glenn, saying how we're all a bunch of dumb rednecks and he couldn't believe he was listening to southern idiots like Glenn talking about hockey and.... Well, see DG is from Philly, and has covered hockey for the better part of 50 years and, yeah it didn't end well for the guy. DG went full on Philly on and guy and absolutely tore him a new a-hole. It was glorious.

MrazeksVengeance

VENGEANCE
Feb 27, 2018
I was just listening to 99.9 on the way to get lunch and... man some dumb idiot called in and went full on Masshole on David Glenn, saying how we're all a bunch of dumb rednecks and he couldn't believe he was listening to southern idiots like Glenn talking about hockey and.... Well, see DG is from Philly, and has covered hockey for the better part of 50 years and, yeah it didn't end well for the guy. DG went full on Philly on and guy and absolutely tore him a new a-hole. It was glorious.

That man is in trouble. I might be busy, but... Gritty’s on vacation and he hasn’t consumed human eyeballs in a while.

MinJaBen

Canes Sharks Boy
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2015
Durm
He should have just hung up on the dude.

There is precedent.

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
He should have just hung up on the dude.

There is precedent.
Oh but he did. He gave the guy an opportunity to share his wealth of hockey knowledge to the audience and when he kept going on about the rednecks instead of defending himself, Glenn just unloaded on him. And then after unloading on him, he asked if he had anything to say, and the guy could only mumble out a couple words before he went on him again and then went "i'm done with you, *click*" and then continued to hammer on the guy before going to commercial break.

It was awesome

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad