GDT: CAR @ PHI: Lining up for the Extra Point

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
ha ha. Wallmark on the 3rd line didn't last even half of the 1st period.
tenor.gif

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
I rooted strongly for the Canes in 2006... but NVA is where I live and work for nearly 20 years.

As a southerner was fortunate to be in that city in the south piedmont where they've had hockey since the mid 50s. Good chance I move back.

Weren't you the poster back in 07/08 that was really going at it with Hurricane SVT (or whatever his username was back then?) Not complaining about it, just curious.

Bladerunner

Aug 12, 2009
N VA
Weren't you the poster back in 07/08 that was really going at it with Hurricane SVT (or whatever his username was back then?) Not complaining about it, just curious.
:naughty: I may have been. The Caps were rebuilding and getting better, while the Canes were uh fading.

I would do some good natured ragging on Staal, how much better Ovi was, etc. At times CAR, WSH were battling near top of old SE div.
I'd tell them where I was from and how glad I was for the Canes in '06, but after "dissing" Eric/ Canes that meant nothing to them :laugh:

How 'bout the season Ovi and Eric are having in their 30s !

I see Canes are up 1-0, but posters acting like Philly had the edge in play.

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
I lived in Philly for just over a year way back in the late 80s. While Pat's and Geno's were the ones that got all the press, I preferred Jims on South Street, which is what I think they just showed. It's "Cheese Whiz" though, so if you are a purist, you won't like it, but damn, they were good.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->