GDT: CAR @ PHI: Lining up for the Extra Point

A Star is Burns

Formerly Azor Aho
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2011
I still have hope that Jordan will come out in that beast mode we saw for 20 games a few seasons ago, and the rest of the team will rally around him as has happened with other teams where a guy has a big personal tragedy. But I could just as easily see his heart and head not being completely in it yet (understandably so), and the rest of the team continuing to be ineffective. I'm still not giving up on the dream, but the team will probably do it's best to convince me otherwise.

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
I just looked at the standings. The Checkers don't have a single OT loss (they do have 3 Shoot-out losses), which I think is unique to them across the entire AHL and NHL. In fact, if I'm reading it correctly, they've only gone to OT 4 times in 57 games (1 OT Win, 3 SO Losses).

Compare that to Rochester, who is a few points above them in the standing. They've gone to OT 22 times :amazed: : they have 7 OT Wins, 9 OT losses, and 6 SO losses.

sheriff bart

Where are the white women at
Nov 11, 2010
Rock Ridge
Just ****ing decide tank or go for it and actually win, ****ing Canes driving me nuts.

We roll like this

SBR_Rosette_9th_grey4.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad