GDT: CAR @ PHI: Lining up for the Extra Point

Bub

I like griping
Jul 5, 2006
Maine
Seven in a row, baby!

Tennyson (Alfred Lord, not Matt, you knuckleheads) once wrote "In the spring, a young man's fancy lightly turns to thoughts of love."

If he were a Canes fan he would have written instead: "In the spring, a Canes fan's fancy turns darkly to thoughts of next year."

Question for the day: pick the date of the first image we have of an angry Dundon in the VIP box at PNC. Labor Day? Halloween?

RodTheBawd

Oct 16, 2013
So the Canes are only 4 points out after going on a SIX game losing streak. You mother****ers couldn’t win 2 of goddamn 6 games. The **** is wrong with you *******s.

That's what is so infuriating. Every other year it's teams pulling away (or already too far ahead) despite us going on a decent run. This year, everyone sucks, and we've found a way to suck even more.

Bub

I like griping
Jul 5, 2006
Maine
A lot of you are throwing in the towel. I'm not there yet, If Canes can find a way to win tonight I'm still a believer. We do get Jordan back tonight, which should hopefully help. But tonight will be the night I throw in the towel if they lose.

giphy.gif

sheriff bart

Where are the white women at
Nov 11, 2010
Rock Ridge
A lot of you are throwing in the towel. I'm not there yet, If Canes can find a way to win tonight I'm still a believer. We do get Jordan back tonight, which should hopefully help. But tonight will be the night I throw in the towel if they lose.

Ready to throw in the towel? Are you insane? We ain't got no f***in' towel left to throw.

GoldiFox

Apr 21, 2014
Darling probably starting again tonight. Throwaway game against a hot team and hot goalie. Flyers have won 6 in a row, Canes have lost 6 in a row. If the Canes have any internal shred of hope left then tomorrow vs. NJ at home is a must-win (Cam).

For those with hope left: Sportsclubstats says the Canes need to finish 12-5-2 for a 50/50 shot at the last Wildcard spot.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad