Confirmed Trade: [CAR/FLA] Vincent Trocheck for Erik Haula, Lucas Wallmark, Chase Priskie, and Eetu Luostarinen

The Andrew Peeke Fan

Feb 26, 2020
Don't know how much Priskie's been discussed, but I've seen him with Charlotte a decent amount. I really like his game, quick to pucks and is really deceptive passing it. Little bit of spunk too.

Dread Clawz

LAWSonic Boom
Nov 25, 2006
Pennsylvania
Don't know how much Priskie's been discussed, but I've seen him with Charlotte a decent amount. I really like his game, quick to pucks and is really deceptive passing it. Little bit of spunk too.

I'm psyched about him as a Panthers fan. I think he's gonna be a decent offensive d-man in the league. I really like Luostarinen too. He seems like another good two-way C like Wallmark that could play right now if we wanted him in the 4th line. But in a year or two could be a 3c or even 2c. What do you think of him?

Reactions: harv33173

The Andrew Peeke Fan

Feb 26, 2020
I'm psyched about him as a Panthers fan. I think he's gonna be a decent offensive d-man in the league. I really like Luostarinen too. He seems like another good two-way C like Wallmark that could play right now if we wanted him in the 4th line. But in a year or two could be a 3c or even 2c. What do you think of him?
I don't recall anything offhand that stood out to me, I remember he is pretty big and a good puck protector though. I also only watched like 10 games and they were all in the same month, so limited sample, he could've just been cold or whatever else.

Dread Clawz

LAWSonic Boom
Nov 25, 2006
Pennsylvania
I don't recall anything offhand that stood out to me, I remember he is pretty big and a good puck protector though. I also only watched like 10 games and they were all in the same month, so limited sample, he could've just been cold or whatever else.

That's still very helpful, thanks!

Reactions: Koudou

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
I like Trocheck but people critique him for good reason ...

And you will Walmark when he's your 2C next season.

Tro has been critiqued for his faults by Florida fans, who traded for Haula whom they praise who's had it worse than Tro, injuries/attitude

Canes haven’t won since acquiring him. Coincidence?

Their both goalies are injured on top of 2/3 Dmen.

Sure it's on Tro they are playing garbage.

How's the Panthers playoff push with Haula and the game against AHL Dcore Toronto?

Ryuji Yamazaki

Do yuu undastahn!?
Jul 22, 2015
And you will Walmark when he's your 2C next season.

Tro has been critiqued for his faults by Florida fans, who traded for Haula whom they praise who's had it worse than Tro, injuries/attitude

Their both goalies are injured on top of 2/3 Dmen.

Sure it's on Tro they are playing garbage.

How's the Panthers playoff push with Haula and the game against AHL Dcore Toronto?

Maybe take a gander at the Canes board and see what they think of him. Trocheck is dogshit, enjoy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->