Confirmed with Link: [CAR/FLA] Scott Darling + 2020 6th Round Pick for James Reimer

Vagrant

The Czech Condor
Feb 27, 2002
North Carolina
Visit site
this really muddies things up. reimer is at least a backup and certainly not a candidate to be demoted to the minors. forsberg and ned seem to be clearly in the conversation, but the contract that ned just signed makes him somewhat more likely to be patient with the organization's handling of him. a mrazek/reimer tandem wouldn't be too bad, but short of that we're looking really weird. hell, even if that happens it's strange to have traded for forsberg if you're going to get another year out of ned in charlotte.

My Special Purpose

Apr 8, 2008
With news of Smith going to Edmonton, Talbot to Calgary and quite possibly, Panarin to NYI, it's really interesting to me that the guy without a landing spot in the goalie musical chairs going on right now could well be Robin Lehner. I don't know what he's asking for, but I dismissed him even as a possibility for us. It's kinda crazy.

Reactions: MinJerkBen

Negan4Coach

Fantastic and Stochastic
Aug 31, 2017
Raleigh, NC
Can this organization do anything more to pee in Ned’s butthole year after year? Can you give this f***ing guy a chance or what?

My Special Purpose

Apr 8, 2008
Reimer will be waiver wire matrrial by Thanksgiving if he's even here at the start of the season.

There's still the possibility of a second buyout window later this summer. Maybe flipping Darling for Reimer bought us some time, on top of swapping a guy with *no* chance of playing with a guy with a *tiny* chance of playing.

Roboturner913

Jul 3, 2012
YouTube.sick cycle carousel-lifehouse

Holy flashback Batman

ETA: nevermind I was thinking of Switchfoot. Never could keep those two straight. Anyway I learned the bass part to a Switchfoot song one time to impress a girl and it worked. It worked, like, a lot. As in, the guitar had to come to bed too

Last edited:
Reactions: Stickpucker

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad