Trade: [CAR/BUF] Kelvin Benjamin for 2018 3rd and 7th round picks

Roboturner913

Jul 3, 2012
Even his relative mediocrity (by #1 WR standards) was a product of Cam Newton. His best season he only had a 50.3 catch percentage, which is atrocious.

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
He did make some nice contested catches his first season in Carolina, I'll give them that. His lack of speed made most catches contested, but still.

Steelers just lost Hunter, they scouted Benjamin pre-draft in 2014, and Ben likes his big WRs. Wouldn't shock me to see them take a flier if he clears waivers.

Finlandia WOAT

js7.4x8fnmcf5070124
May 23, 2010
This guy is gonna blow up in civilian life if he doesn't get his eating under control.

'Least it's not heroin. Silver linings.

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere
Neither guy(Newton or Benjamin) are gunna win a SB unless Benjamin is signed by a team like KC or something as an extra. Although I don't even think KC makes the SB. Benjamin is just not committed. I agree Allen was stupid to not be ready by game time and asking him to run routes in pre game warmups at Houston but if he were a committed teammate he would suck it up and do it anyway.

Panthaz89

Buffalo Sabres, Carolina Panthers fan
Dec 24, 2016
Buffalo,NY

how exactly do lazy people get a job like this when they show their lack of effort on the field so consistently....never comes back for the ball and can't even catch the ball when it hits him in the hands...you could hire practically anyone out there and get the same results if not better he's just too risky to throw to considering how prone he is to tip it up for an INT.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad