Capuano Coach Of Year If We make Playoffs?

ilovemarkmessier

Oct 13, 2011
New York
I wonder what Cappy's chances are for Coach of the year if the Islanders make the playoffs? So far he has proved his worth the Islanders are undefeated this season with Cappy behind the bench. I went to the season opener it was rough without him. :D

ilovemarkmessier

Oct 13, 2011
New York
He would win coach of the DECADE if the Isles make the playoffs. :laugh:

In a short Season with a health Nabokov the Islander do have a playoff shot. Some teams last year are not making it this year I.E. Philly possibly Ottawa. Tavy a huge year a health goaltender maybe a solid year from Harmonic and Bailey and we get in as a 7 or a 8

Fantom

Jan 5, 2006
I wonder what Cappy's chances are for Coach of the year if the Islanders make the playoffs? So far he has proved his worth the Islanders are undefeated this season with Cappy behind the bench. I went to the season opener it was rough without him. :D

NO:):)

Incarnadine Sea

Mar 4, 2011
Long Island
Simply making the playoffs is not enough for coach of the year. That being said, he would probably be in the conversation. Especially, because the majority have already determined that the Isles will finish last or next to last.

Twine Seeking Missle

Go monkey go!!!
Dec 30, 2004
Suck-town
In a short Season with a health Nabokov the Islander do have a playoff shot. Some teams last year are not making it this year I.E. Philly possibly Ottawa. Tavy a huge year a health goaltender maybe a solid year from Harmonic and Bailey and we get in as a 7 or a 8

EVERYTHING has to go right. Literally everything. As an Islander fan, why would anyone expect that? As an Islander fan, everything that could go wrong usually does go wrong. Until we see otherwise, Islanders fans are always waiting for the other shoe to drop.

If JT can score 50+ points... Boyes finds his 40 goal form... Okposo finally puts it together... Moulson keeps up his pace from the last 2 years... Grabner finds his form from 2 years ago... An aging Nabokov can stay solid... and most importantly the defense can stay healthy then yes, they could sneak into the 7th/8th spot. But that's a WHOLLLLLLLLLEEEEEE lotta "ifs".

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
:laugh: :laugh:

maybe last year's cappy. this one is lean and mean.

agreed. can we put this on hold until January? OOPS, it's January and we're in the playoff race! This is a first.

:laugh:

he did loose lots of weight...I was talkin about on the couch watching the playoffs...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad