OT: Captain's Practice

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border

Bergeron 'a little behind' after groin surgery

Bergeron underwent successful groin in early June and was expected to be fully recovered in early to mid-August but Boston's center has admitted that he is behind schedule. "I’m starting to feel better on the ice now, and I’m starting to increase the workload in the gym as well. Slowly, but surely, I’m feeling good," said Bergeron.

." The 33-year-old will skip Boston's two-week pre-season trip to China in September.

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
Bergeron 'a little behind' after groin surgery

Bergeron underwent successful groin in early June and was expected to be fully recovered in early to mid-August but Boston's center has admitted that he is behind schedule. "I’m starting to feel better on the ice now, and I’m starting to increase the workload in the gym as well. Slowly, but surely, I’m feeling good," said Bergeron.

." The 33-year-old will skip Boston's two-week pre-season trip to China in September.

Take all the time you need Bergy :nod:

00BW

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 14, 2012
Framingham, MA
I've always liked Colin Miller since the Bruins traded for him and was sad to see him go. I respect him even more now for wearing neutral colors to another team's Captain's practice.

I'm guessing he too lives in the Boston area during the off season like the other non-Bruins.

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
I've always liked Colin Miller since the Bruins traded for him and was sad to see him go. I respect him even more now for wearing neutral colors to another team's Captain's practice.

I'm guessing he too lives in the Boston area during the off season like the other non-Bruins.

I thought he played for Montreal with the pathetic diving in the Cup final. I moved on real quick after that showing!

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
I feel your pain my friend. At least you can golf without your face melting off.

so true Glenn, sorry we didn`t get a chance to get out before I left NS, so busy the last few months packing and packing in as much golf with long time buddies on the farewell to Nova Scotia tour.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->