Captain Boroweicki

Daffy

Jun 10, 2010
Lol at that caveman Boro. Saying today the attendance problems aren't because of the team play this year or anything surrounding the team. That even when the team was doing well it was bad. That it's always been like this.

Get this awful hockey player off my team. And he can shutup any time now.

stempniaksen

Oct 12, 2008
Lol at that caveman Boro. Saying today the attendance problems aren't because of the team play this year or anything surrounding the team. That even when the team was doing well it was bad. That it's always been like this.

Wait, what? Where can I find this?

Agent Zub

Jan 2, 2015

As long as Melnyk owns this team Boro is gonna have a spot on the roster.

Total Melnyk mole.

Last edited:
Reactions: Daffy

Daffy

Jun 10, 2010
Wait, what? Where can I find this?

Heard it on the radio this morning/early afternoon maybe. Guy is a complete fool.

I don't know why people think he is a nice guy either. I'm sure he does lots for charity which is great, but everytime I hear him talk he talks like he's some sort of messiah or something. That everyone needs to play more like him. He thinks the sun shines out his asshole. I'm tired of listening to his condescending tone. Not sure I've ever disliked a player more.

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013

Dont disrespect the team captain like that man, he puts it all on the ice even if it isn't much

Alex1234

Oct 14, 2014
Pretty sure he is.

People getting riled up for no reason other than to spew more nastiness makes Boro angry. Don’t make him angry. :sarcasm:

He just may score a GWG. :hockey:
If by scoring a GWG you meant always being out of position then I agree:laugh:

Daffy

Jun 10, 2010
Why is Boro seen as some great leader and hard worker? He's constantly making the same boneheaded mistakes and taking selfish penalties. He clearly doesn't listen or attempt to correct his mistakes but this is someone we want teaching the young kids?

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Hey Boro

big-shut-up_615.png

solidprospect

Borveetzky
Sep 30, 2017
Heard it on the radio this morning/early afternoon maybe. Guy is a complete fool.

I don't know why people think he is a nice guy either. I'm sure he does lots for charity which is great, but everytime I hear him talk he talks like he's some sort of messiah or something. That everyone needs to play more like him. He thinks the sun shines out his *******. I'm tired of listening to his condescending tone. Not sure I've ever disliked a player more.
This is real leadership. :thumbd:

A collection of thoughts someone posts online that are also condescending.

Most of the roster was turned over and this is what's left, leaving assistant captain choices to be ryan, ceci, pageau,smith,boro,anderson or a rookie / first year player.

More for charity than you ever will, or the city itself or the Condors but shouldn't wear an A on his jersey because he doesn't skate the puck end to end like Chabot and the one mistake he makes every 5 games gets over analyzed, while nobody cares about the constant mistakes from other players.

Effort was a big problem with this team, not so much with the newly named assistant captains.

Agent Zub

Jan 2, 2015

Most of the roster was turned over and this is what's left, leaving assistant captain choices to be ryan, ceci, pageau,smith,boro,anderson or a rookie / first year player.

More for charity than you ever will, or the city itself or the Condors but shouldn't wear an A on his jersey because he doesn't skate the puck end to end like Chabot and the one mistake he makes every 5 games gets over analyzed, while nobody cares about the constant mistakes from other players.

Effort was a big problem with this team, not so much with the newly named assistant captains.

Boro makes 1 mistake every 5 games? Boro makes mistakes on most of his shifts. Either awful offensive plays or boneheaded defensive reads because the game is too fast for him. He's a blackhole for plays. In the new NHL you can't be having that kind of crap. You need players who are able to make plays on both ends of the ice. Even if they are role players. That's what separates the good teams from the bad. Thats what the NHL is all about now. Boro would never crack an NHL roster that is serious about winning. But here we have Dorion and Melnyk, and the team is about to finish in the basement even though they had players like Stone, Duchene and Chabot.

If you think im overreacting about a bottom pair just tell me what things Boro does at NHL level?

He doesn't skate at an NHL level, he doesn't pass at an NHL level, he doesn't shoot at NHL level, he doesn't defend at an NHL level, he doesn't attack at NHL level. Hell he isn't even a good fighter. Reaves would eat him whole.

He hits people, but it actually makes him a worse player because hes constantly running around for hits, making himself a liability.

What makes this worse is how easy it is to get a player better than Boro. Europe and the AHL are f***ing filled with skilled offensive and defensive players who can play on the bottom pair.

The only reason Boro is on an NHL team is because we have two self incolved dunces like Melnyk and Dorion who make these decisions. Boro is basically a mascot for them.

Boro plays his part well though. His suckup/60 metrics are tops in the league.

Reactions: Daffy and Deku

Daffy

Jun 10, 2010

I'm happy with how much he does for charity. That's awesome, really. But I want some semblance of hope for the hockey team I cheer for. I want good people that are also good players. Boro can't play. And 1 mistake every 5 games? Lol not even going to bother with that one.

solidprospect

Borveetzky
Sep 30, 2017
I'm happy with how much he does for charity. That's awesome, really. But I want some semblance of hope for the hockey team I cheer for. I want good people that are also good players. Boro can't play. And 1 mistake every 5 games? Lol not even going to bother with that one.
The coach and/or gm goes to the players and asks them if they would like to be assistant captain, sometimes teams even let the players vote for them.

Haven't you been on a team before that the player wasn't the best but was still assistant? Do you know what happens in the dressing all the time? Are we not rebuilding? Who said Boro is assistant captain for 5 years.

Daffy

Jun 10, 2010
The coach and/or gm goes to the players and asks them if they would like to be assistant captain, sometimes teams even let the players vote for them.

Haven't you been on a team before that the player wasn't the best but was still assistant? Do you know what happens in the dressing all the time?

This isn't about him wearing an A. This is about him not being good at hockey. He reminds me of Brian Elliott. After a loss, it was always everyone else that needed to play better.

Boro has a job because he kisses Melnyk's ass. He wouldn't be a top 6 dman on any other team in the league. I guess that's smart by him. He's keeping himself in the league.

solidprospect

Borveetzky
Sep 30, 2017
This isn't about him wearing an A. This is about him not being good at hockey. He reminds me of Brian Elliott. After a loss, it was always everyone else that needed to play better.

Boro has a job because he kisses Melnyk's ass. He wouldn't be a top 6 dman on any other team in the league. I guess that's smart by him. He's keeping himself in the league.
Well that's the truth, if you think we were losing and inconsistent over the last last several seasons because of our 5-6d making $1m you're sadly mistaken. Think I've said this before.

AchtzehnBaby

Global Matador
Mar 28, 2013
Hazeldean Road

So you think he kisses Melnyk’s ass because why? The video he most likely was forced into?

Anything else that brings you to that conclusion?

solidprospect

Borveetzky
Sep 30, 2017
Another thing I like about Boro 'i'll do anything to help this team, even if it means backlash from certain people'

Daffy

Jun 10, 2010
So you think he kisses Melnyk’s ass because why? The video he most likely was forced into?

Anything else that brings you to that conclusion?

He's a company man. He tows the line. There is a reason Melnyk did the interview with Boro. Plus he's local so..

Daffy

Jun 10, 2010
Well that's the truth, if you think we were losing and inconsistent over the last last several seasons because of our 5-6d making $1m you're sadly mistaken. Think I've said this before.

Never said we're losing because of him. But he certainly doesn't help us win.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad