Virginia
becausemygdtrecordisbetterthanyours

XqoGalx.gif

the basic gdt edition always wins

Blades of Steel

log off.
Dec 10, 2009
Virginia
The game was such a clusterf on the PS3. Holy cow, I put in 30 mins and said F it. The load times, jesus fn christ. Unbearable.

yeah it does have quite the load times.. not sure how it is on ps4 yet, the game has amazing details is why id guess. I find it fun to play with friends.

crazy8888

Sep 8, 2010
Brooklyn NY
Hey Blades,
whats wrong with nhl15?
Im buying a ps4 this weekend. Actually only reason why i even own a ps in the first place is to play nhl.
I played 15 on ps4 at my friends house and it seemed pretty good to me.
What exactly made you return it?

ChibiPooky

Yay hockey!
May 25, 2011
Fairfax, VA
Ooops! Gotcha. I assumed Twins by the "kids" haha. :sarcasm:

Obviously a must have for me is The last of us.. GTA5 will be fun..

depends what kind of games you like.. I bought NHL15 and took it back a week later, they released a half ass game.

http://www.ign.com/games/reviews/ps4 <--- reviews

Half is a bit generous.

I am enjoying Destiny actually. Didn't expect the story to end quite so abruptly but that's Bungie for ya. Shooting stuff.

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
Hey Blades,
whats wrong with nhl15?
Im buying a ps4 this weekend. Actually only reason why i even own a ps in the first place is to play nhl.
I played 15 on ps4 at my friends house and it seemed pretty good to me.
What exactly made you return it?

Just passing through but can't resist: No EASHL (ea sports hockey league), no shootouts, no live the life, no online co-op (so if you have a friend over you can't play online versus with him), no drop in with your created pro, you're essentially paying 60 bucks for versus and HUT. On last gen systems, 15 is the exact same game as 14 with roster updates. Sales have been horrible.

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
I love the chair that drops out of the sky and about impales/KO's the camera man.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad