Post-Game Talk: Caps vs the weird P logo team

Status
Not open for further replies.

trick9

Jun 2, 2013
2 wins in a row? Seems like it's been a lifetime since that happened. But they do need to win some divisional games soon.

tenken00

Oh it's going down in Chinatown
Jan 29, 2010
Don't change it. The Flyers are a weird part logo type of team.

Last edited:

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
Flyers have had the Caps number this year. The Caps won the first match up in a shootout back in November but Philly has beaten them 3-2 and 7-2 the last two times they met. I expect playoff intensity tonight.

Portable Mink

Sep 12, 2005
Melbourne, Australia
THE P’s are 7 for 15 on the PP Lately scoring many PPP’s.

I Perceive a Prolific Potent PP will be Put to an end today by Playing Proud and Persuing Pucks with Playoff Pressure and Practical Precision.

Puppy Power!

AtNightWeFly

You better run.
Jun 1, 2014
Upstate NY
I had a dream that I woke up from, Caps were playing the Ducks and it was 11-0 Ducks. Not sure what that means for tonight's game but yeah. Also, Caps net wasn't in the middle but slightly to the side and the arena was dark with some red light pointed down. :scared:

Reactions: troyerlaw

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org
I had a dream that I woke up from, Caps were playing the Ducks and it was 11-0 Ducks. Not sure what that means for tonight's game but yeah. Also, Caps net wasn't in the middle but slightly to the side and the arena was dark with some red light pointed down. :scared:

It means little for tonight's game, but you might want to see a therapist about it :D

Holtbyisms

Matt Irwin is a legit talent
Jul 1, 2012
Bedford, PA
As a self-therapist, I've decided that I watch too much Caps and they're starting to seep into my psyche. I'll skip tonight's game and if they win I'll know that I' not crazy. Or if they lose, I'm still not crazy because I didn't watch!
I have certain jerseys that I wear depending who we're playing...I lost my shit a long time ago...lol

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
Now this is an actual measuring stick game. I am looking for fewer goals against as opposed to running up the score. 2-0 would be perfect.

That said, its time for 17 to finish one.

Reactions: troyerlaw

sycamore

Jan 16, 2010
Philly fans cocky as hell in their thread. We need to silence these pretenders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->